Requirements To Study Industrial Chemistry In UNILAG
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Industrial Chemistry in UNILAG. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Industrial Chemistry in UNILAG, UNILAG Requirements for Industrial Chemistry this post is for you.
University Of Lagos Industrial Chemistry Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Industrial Chemistry in UNILAG? Does UNILAG accept two sittings for Industrial Chemistry?, What are the requirements to study Industrial Chemistry in University Of Lagos.
Does UNILAG offer Industrial Chemistry? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Industrial Chemistry in UNILAG? If you have been asking whether University Of Lagos offers Industrial Chemistry as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Industrial Chemistry at UNILAG have always asked, and also show you the University Of Lagos JAMB Subject Combination for Industrial Chemistry.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Industrial Chemistry at University Of Lagos.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Industrial Chemistry, all you need to know about Industrial Chemistry department in UNILAG as well as other schools you can also study Industrial Chemistry as a course apart from the University Of Lagos should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNILAG Offer Industrial Chemistry?
The University Of Lagos (UNILAG) offers Industrial Chemistry.
See Other UNILAG Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNILAG offers Industrial Chemistry, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Industrial Chemistry in UNILAG.
Requirements To Study Industrial Chemistry in UNILAG
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Lagos through JAMB To Study Industrial Chemistry.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than one (1) sitting before you can study Industrial Chemistry in UNILAG
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission
- Meet UNILAG Industrial Chemistry Cut off Mark
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score
UNILAG Direct Entry Requirements For Industrial Chemistry
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Lagos through Direct Entry To Study Industrial Chemistry.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of One (1) sitting
Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNILAG Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNILAG Portal
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements
Cut Off Mark For Industrial Chemistry In UNILAG
Before you will be offered admission to study Industrial Chemistry in UNILAG this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Lagos to study Industrial Chemistry.
UNILAG Subject Combination For Industrial Chemistry
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Industrial Chemistry in UNILAG.
Is UNILAG Good For Industrial Chemistry?
The University Of Lagos thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Industrial Chemistry in UNILAG and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Lagos is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Industrial Chemistry.
Does UNILAG Accept Two Sittings For Industrial Chemistry?
The University Of Lagos (UNILAG) Does Not Accept two sittings for Industrial Chemistry.
How Many Years Is Industrial Chemistry In UNILAG?
Industrial Chemistry in UNILAG is a 4 years course.
UNILAG School Fees For Industrial Chemistry
UNILAG school fees for Industrial Chemistry is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Industrial Chemistry In UNILAG.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Industrial Chemistry
- Best University To Study Industrial Chemistry In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Industrial Chemistry In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNILAG Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status