In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Architecture in IMSU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Architecture in IMSU, IMSU Requirements for Architecture this post is for you.
Imo State University Architecture Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Architecture in IMSU? Does IMSU accept two sittings for Architecture?, What are the requirements to study Architecture in Imo State University.
Does IMSU offer Architecture? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Architecture in IMSU? If you have been asking whether Imo State University offers Architecture as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Architecture at IMSU have always asked, and also show you the Imo State University JAMB Subject Combination for Architecture.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Architecture at Imo State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Architecture, all you need to know about Architecture department in IMSU as well as other schools you can also study Architecture as a course apart from the Imo State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Does IMSU Offer Architecture?
- 2 Requirements To Study Architecture in IMSU
- 3 IMSU Direct Entry Requirements For Architecture
- 4 Cut Off Mark For Architecture In IMSU
- 5 IMSU Subject Combination For Architecture
- 6 Is IMSU Good For Architecture?
- 7 Does IMSU Accept Two Sittings For Architecture?
- 8 How Many Years Is Architecture In IMSU?
- 9 IMSU School Fees For Architecture
- 10 YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- 11 READ ALSO
- 12 RECOMMENDED POSTS
Does IMSU Offer Architecture?
See Other IMSU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that IMSU offers Architecture, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Architecture in IMSU.
Requirements To Study Architecture in IMSU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Imo State University through JAMB To Study Architecture.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Architecture in IMSU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet IMSU Architecture Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
IMSU Direct Entry Requirements For Architecture
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Imo State University through Direct Entry To Study Architecture.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the IMSU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And IMSU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Architecture In IMSU
Before you will be offered admission to study Architecture in IMSU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 260 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Imo State University to study Architecture.
IMSU Subject Combination For Architecture
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Architecture in IMSU.
Is IMSU Good For Architecture?
The Imo State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Architecture in IMSU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Imo State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Architecture.
Does IMSU Accept Two Sittings For Architecture?
The Imo State University (IMSU) Accepts two sittings for Architecture.
How Many Years Is Architecture In IMSU?
Architecture in IMSU is a 4 years course.
IMSU School Fees For Architecture
IMSU school fees for Architecture is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to Two Hundred Thousand Naira (N200,000).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Architecture
- Best University To Study Architecture In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Architecture In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Architecture (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- IMSU Admission Requirements
- IMSU Cut Off Mark
- IMSU Post UTME Form