In this post, I’ll show you EXACTLY and CORRECT JAMB Subject Combination For Architecture 2022/2023, If you are interested in JAMB Subject Combination For Architecture 2022/2023 then this post is for you.
At the end of this post, you will get to know JAMB Subject Combination For Architecture 2022, the subjects you are to write in JAMB to study Architecture at the University of your choice in 2022, and the requirements to study Architecture in Nigeria for UTME and Direct Entry Candidates as well as schools offering Architecture in Nigeria.
Check out the correct UTME Subject Combination for Architecture for all schools below:
Table Of Contents
JAMB Subject Combination For Architecture 2022/2023 Approved Correct
UTME Subjects Required To study Architecture Are:
Requirements To Study Architecture In Nigeria
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Architecture in Nigeria. However, some schools required one sitting.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet your school cut-off mark for Architecture.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
Direct Entry Requirements To Study Architecture In Nigeria
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of your University of choice, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB)
- Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)
All the best as you know the JAMB Subject Combination For Architecture 2022.