In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Agriculture in UNIZIK. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Agriculture in UNIZIK, UNIZIK Requirements for Agriculture this post is for you.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Agriculture Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Agriculture in UNIZIK? Does UNIZIK accept two sittings for Agriculture?, What are the requirements to study Agriculture in Nnamdi Azikiwe University.
Does UNIZIK offer Agriculture? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Agriculture in UNIZIK? If you have been asking whether Nnamdi Azikiwe University offers Agriculture as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Agriculture at UNIZIK have always asked, and also show you the Nnamdi Azikiwe University JAMB Subject Combination for Agriculture.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Agriculture, all you need to know about Agriculture department in UNIZIK as well as other schools you can also study Agriculture as a course apart from the Nnamdi Azikiwe University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Does UNIZIK Offer Agriculture?
- 2 Requirements To Study Agriculture in UNIZIK
- 3 UNIZIK Direct Entry Requirements For Agriculture
- 4 Cut Off Mark For Agriculture In UNIZIK
- 5 UNIZIK Subject Combination For Agriculture
- 6 Is UNIZIK Good For Agriculture?
- 7 Does UNIZIK Accept Two Sittings For Agriculture?
- 8 How Many Years Is Agriculture In UNIZIK?
- 9 UNIZIK School Fees For Agriculture
- 10 YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- 11 READ ALSO
- 12 RECOMMENDED POSTS
Does UNIZIK Offer Agriculture?
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) offers Agriculture.
See Other UNIZIK courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIZIK offers Agriculture, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Agriculture in UNIZIK.
Requirements To Study Agriculture in UNIZIK
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University through JAMB To Study Agriculture.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Agriculture in UNIZIK.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIZIK Agriculture Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIZIK Direct Entry Requirements For Agriculture
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University through Direct Entry To Study Agriculture.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIZIK Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIZIK Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Agriculture In UNIZIK
Before you will be offered admission to study Agriculture in UNIZIK this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 200 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University to study Agriculture.
UNIZIK Subject Combination For Agriculture
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Agriculture in UNIZIK.
Is UNIZIK Good For Agriculture?
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Agriculture in UNIZIK and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Nnamdi Azikiwe University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Agriculture.
Does UNIZIK Accept Two Sittings For Agriculture?
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) accepts two sittings for Agriculture.
How Many Years Is Agriculture In UNIZIK?
Agriculture in UNIZIK is a 4 years course.
UNIZIK School Fees For Agriculture
UNIZIK school fees for Agriculture is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Agriculture
- Best University To Study Agriculture In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Agriculture In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNIZIK Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into UNIZIK
- How UNIZIK Admission Is Given
Thanks for reading, please share.
If you have any questions, leave me a comment below and I will try my best to respond also do well to subscribe so as to be notified when I reply to your comment, thanks.