Requirements To Study Agriculture In UNIABUJA
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Agriculture in UNIABUJA. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Agriculture in UNIABUJA, UNIABUJA Requirements for Agriculture this post is for you.
University Of Abuja Agriculture Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Agriculture in UNIABUJA? Does UNIABUJA accept two sittings for Agriculture?, What are the requirements to study Agriculture in University Of Abuja.
Does UNIABUJA offer Agriculture? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Agriculture in UNIABUJA? If you have been asking whether University Of Abuja offers Agriculture as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Agriculture at UNIABUJA have always asked, and also show you the University Of Abuja JAMB Subject Combination for Agriculture.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Agriculture at University Of Abuja.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Agriculture, all you need to know about Agriculture department in UNIABUJA as well as other schools you can also study Agriculture as a course apart from the University Of Abuja should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIABUJA Offer Agriculture?
The University Of Abuja (UNIABUJA) offers Agriculture.
See Other UNIABUJA courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIABUJA offers Agriculture, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Agriculture in UNIABUJA.
Requirements To Study Agriculture in UNIABUJA
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Abuja through JAMB To Study Agriculture.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Agriculture in UNIABUJA.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIABUJA Agriculture Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIABUJA Direct Entry Requirements For Agriculture
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Abuja through Direct Entry To Study Agriculture.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIABUJA Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIABUJA Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Agriculture In UNIABUJA
Before you will be offered admission to study Agriculture in UNIABUJA this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 180 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Abuja to study Agriculture.
UNIABUJA Subject Combination For Agriculture
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Agriculture in UNIABUJA.
Is UNIABUJA Good For Agriculture?
The University Of Abuja thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Agriculture in UNIABUJA and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Abuja is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Agriculture.
Does UNIABUJA Accept Two Sittings For Agriculture?
The University Of Abuja (UNIABUJA) accepts two sittings for Agriculture.
How Many Years Is Agriculture In UNIABUJA?
Agriculture in UNIABUJA is a 4 years course.
UNIABUJA School Fees For Agriculture
UNIABUJA school fees for Agriculture is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Agriculture In UNIABUJA.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Agriculture
- Best University To Study Agriculture In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Agriculture In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNIABUJA Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
3 thoughts on “Requirements To Study Agriculture In UNIABUJA”
Is uniabuja offered agricultural extension as a course
I will love to know more about the department of agricultural economics in the university of Abuja. Please, what is the cut off mark to study agriculture in the university of Abuja?
I scored 259 in my jamb can I study agriculture?
CONGRATS IN ADVANCE