Requirements To Study Public Administration In LASU
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Public Administration in LASU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Public Administration in LASU, LASU Requirements for Public Administration this post is for you.
Lagos State University Public Administration Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Public Administration in LASU? Does LASU accept two sittings for Public Administration?, What are the requirements to study Public Administration in Lagos State University.
Does LASU offer Public Administration? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Public Administration in LASU? If you have been asking whether Lagos State University offers Public Administration as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Public Administration at LASU have always asked, and also show you the Lagos State University JAMB Subject Combination for Public Administration.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Public Administration at Lagos State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Public Administration, all you need to know about Public Administration department in LASU as well as other schools you can also study Public Administration as a course apart from the Lagos State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does LASU Offer Public Administration?
The Lagos State University (LASU) offers Public Administration.
This means that Public Administration is Accredited In LASU.
See Other LASU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that LASU offers Public Administration, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Public Administration in LASU.
Requirements To Study Public Administration in LASU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Lagos State University through JAMB To Study Public Administration.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Public Administration in LASU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet LASU Public Administration Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
LASU Direct Entry Requirements For Public Administration
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Lagos State University through Direct Entry To Study Public Administration.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the LASU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And LASU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Public Administration In LASU
Before you will be offered admission to study Public Administration in LASU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 270 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Lagos State University to study Public Administration.
LASU Subject Combination For Public Administration
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Public Administration in LASU.
Is LASU Good For Public Administration?
The Lagos State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Public Administration in LASU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Lagos State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Public Administration.
Does LASU Accept Two Sittings For Public Administration?
The Lagos State University (LASU) Accepts two sittings for Public Administration.
How Many Years Is Public Administration In LASU?
Public Administration in LASU is a 4 years course.
LASU School Fees For Public Administration
LASU school fees for Public Administration is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Public Administration In LASU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Public Administration
- Best University To Study Public Administration In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Public Administration In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Public Administration (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- LASU Admission Requirements
- LASU Cut Off Mark
- LASU Post UTME Form