Requirements To Study Pharmacy In UNIMAID
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Pharmacy in UNIMAID. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Pharmacy in UNIMAID, UNIMAID Requirements for Pharmacy this post is for you.
University Of Maiduguri Pharmacy Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Pharmacy in UNIMAID? Does UNIMAID accept two sittings for Pharmacy?, What are the requirements to study Pharmacy in University Of Maiduguri.
Does UNIMAID offer Pharmacy? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Pharmacy in UNIMAID? If you have been asking whether University Of Maiduguri offers Pharmacy as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Pharmacy at UNIMAID have always asked, and also show you the University Of Maiduguri JAMB Subject Combination for Pharmacy.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Pharmacy at University Of Maiduguri.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Pharmacy, all you need to know about Pharmacy department in UNIMAID as well as other schools you can also study Pharmacy as a course apart from the University Of Maiduguri should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIMAID Offer Pharmacy?
The University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) offers Pharmacy.
This means that Pharmacy is Accredited In UNIMAID.
See Other UNIMAID Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIMAID offers Pharmacy, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Pharmacy in UNIMAID.
Requirements To Study Pharmacy in UNIMAID
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Maiduguri through JAMB To Study Pharmacy.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Pharmacy in UNIMAID.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIMAID Pharmacy Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIMAID Direct Entry Requirements For Pharmacy
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Maiduguri through Direct Entry To Study Pharmacy.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIMAID Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIMAID Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Pharmacy In UNIMAID
Before you will be offered admission to study Pharmacy in UNIMAID this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Maiduguri to study Pharmacy.
UNIMAID Subject Combination For Pharmacy
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Pharmacy in UNIMAID.
Is UNIMAID Good For Pharmacy?
The University Of Maiduguri thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Pharmacy in UNIMAID and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Maiduguri is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Pharmacy.
Does UNIMAID Accept Two Sittings For Pharmacy?
The University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Accepts two sittings for Pharmacy.
How Many Years Is Pharmacy In UNIMAID?
Pharmacy in UNIMAID is a 4 years course.
UNIMAID School Fees For Pharmacy
UNIMAID school fees for Pharmacy is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Pharmacy In UNIMAID.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Pharmacy
- Best University To Study Pharmacy In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Pharmacy In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- UNIMAID Admission Requirements
- UNIMAID Cut Off Mark
- UNIMAID Post UTME Form
6 thoughts on “Requirements To Study Pharmacy In UNIMAID”
Enter your comment here.. what if ur cout if mak is blow 250
not a problem but to be on a safer side target a high UTME SCORE.
I have a diploma in environmental health,but now i want to fill the DE form to convert to pharmacy
Why is it difficult for one to get Direct Entry into pharmacy School, with all his requirements intact. I have been try for the past 4years but is just difficult. Please what most one do
Can I get pharmacy with 228
Can i get pharmacy with 200