Requirements To Study Pharmacy In UNILORIN
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Pharmacy in UNILORIN. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Pharmacy in UNILORIN, UNILORIN Requirements for Pharmacy this post is for you.
University Of Ilorin Pharmacy Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Pharmacy in UNILORIN? Does UNILORIN accept two sittings for Pharmacy?, What are the requirements to study Pharmacy in University Of Ilorin.
Does UNILORIN offer Pharmacy? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Pharmacy in UNILORIN? If you have been asking whether University Of Ilorin offers Pharmacy as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Pharmacy at UNILORIN have always asked, and also show you the University Of Ilorin JAMB Subject Combination for Pharmacy.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you the requirements to study Pharmacy at University Of Ilorin.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Pharmacy as well as other schools you can also study Pharmacy as a course apart from the University Of Ilorin should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNILORIN Offer Pharmacy?
The University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) offers Pharmacy.
See other courses offered UNILORIN.
Now that you are aware that UNILORIN offers Pharmacy, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Pharmacy in UNILORIN.
Requirements To Study Pharmacy in UNILORIN
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Ilorin through JAMB To Study Pharmacy.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNILORIN Pharmacy Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics before you can study Pharmacy in UNILORIN.
UNILORIN Direct Entry Requirements For Pharmacy
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Ilorin through Direct Entry To Study Pharmacy.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Candidates must have ‘A’ level/IJMB passes in two subjects that are related to their area of study.
- JUPEB/A’ Level passes in Related subjects.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNILORIN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNILORIN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
UNILORIN Cut Off Mark For Pharmacy
Before you will be offered admission to study Pharmacy in UNILORIN this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 270 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Ilorin to study Pharmacy.
UNILORIN Subject Combination For Pharmacy
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Pharmacy in UNILORIN.
Is UNILORIN Good For Pharmacy?
The University Of Ilorin thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Pharmacy in UNILORIN and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, the University Of Ilorin is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Pharmacy.
Does UNILORIN Accept Two Sittings For Pharmacy?
The University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) accepts two sittings for Pharmacy.
How Many Years is Pharmacy In UNILORIN?
Pharmacy in UNILORIN is a 6 years course.
How Much Is UNILORIN School Fees For Pharmacy?
UNILORIN school fees for Pharmacy is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Pharmacy In UNILORIN.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Pharmacy
- Best University To Study Pharmacy In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Pharmacy In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNILORIN Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
One thought on “Requirements To Study Pharmacy In UNILORIN”
Please can I study pharmacy in UNIILORIN with the IJMB with jamb