In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Nursing Science in NDU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Nursing Science in NDU, NDU Requirements for Nursing Science this post is for you.
Niger Delta University Nursing Science Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Nursing Science in NDU? Does NDU accept two sittings for Nursing Science?, What are the requirements to study Nursing Science in Niger Delta University.
Does NDU offer Nursing Science? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Nursing Science in NDU? If you have been asking whether Niger Delta University offers Nursing Science as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Nursing Science at NDU have always asked, and also show you the Niger Delta University JAMB Subject Combination for Nursing Science.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Nursing Science at Niger Delta University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Nursing Science, all you need to know about Nursing Science department in NDU as well as other schools you can also study Nursing Science as a course apart from the Niger Delta University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does NDU Offer Nursing Science?
See Other NDU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that NDU offers Nursing Science, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Nursing Science in NDU.
Requirements To Study Nursing Science in NDU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Niger Delta University through JAMB To Study Nursing Science.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Nursing Science in NDU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet NDU Nursing Science Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
NDU Direct Entry Requirements For Nursing Science
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Niger Delta University through Direct Entry To Study Nursing Science.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the NDU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And NDU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Nursing Science In NDU
Before you will be offered admission to study Nursing Science in NDU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 280 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Niger Delta University to study Nursing Science.
NDU Subject Combination For Nursing Science
Is NDU Good For Nursing Science?
The Niger Delta University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Nursing Science in NDU and that makes it more competitive.
Does NDU Accept Two Sittings For Nursing Science?
How Many Years Is Nursing Science In NDU?
Nursing Science in NDU is a 5 years course.
NDU School Fees For Nursing Science
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Nursing Science
- Best University To Study Nursing Science In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Nursing Science In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Nursing Science (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- NDU Admission Requirements
- NDU Cut Off Mark
- NDU Post UTME Form