Requirements To Study Nursing Science In EKSU
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Nursing Science in EKSU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Nursing Science in EKSU, EKSU Requirements for Nursing Science this post is for you.
Ekiti State University Nursing Science Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Nursing Science in EKSU? Does EKSU accept two sittings for Nursing Science?, What are the requirements to study Nursing Science in Ekiti State University.
Does EKSU offer Nursing Science? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Nursing Science in EKSU? If you have been asking whether Ekiti State University offers Nursing Science as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Nursing Science at EKSU have always asked, and also show you the Ekiti State University JAMB Subject Combination for Nursing Science.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Nursing Science at Ekiti State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Nursing Science, all you need to know about Nursing Science department in EKSU as well as other schools you can also study Nursing Science as a course apart from the Ekiti State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does EKSU Offer Nursing Science?
The Ekiti State University (EKSU) offers Nursing Science.
This means that Nursing Science is Accredited In EKSU.
See Other EKSU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that EKSU offers Nursing Science, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Nursing Science in EKSU.
Requirements To Study Nursing Science in EKSU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ekiti State University through JAMB To Study Nursing Science.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Nursing Science in EKSU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet EKSU Nursing Science Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
EKSU Direct Entry Requirements For Nursing Science
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ekiti State University through Direct Entry To Study Nursing Science.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the EKSU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And EKSU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Nursing Science In EKSU
Before you will be offered admission to study Nursing Science in EKSU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 280 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Ekiti State University to study Nursing Science.
EKSU Subject Combination For Nursing Science
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Nursing Science in EKSU.
Is EKSU Good For Nursing Science?
The Ekiti State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Nursing Science in EKSU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Ekiti State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Nursing Science.
Does EKSU Accept Two Sittings For Nursing Science?
The Ekiti State University (EKSU) Accepts two sittings for Nursing Science.
How Many Years Is Nursing Science In EKSU?
Nursing Science in EKSU is a 5 years course.
EKSU School Fees For Nursing Science
EKSU school fees for Nursing Science is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Nursing Science In EKSU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Nursing Science
- Best University To Study Nursing Science In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Nursing Science In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Nursing Science (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- EKSU Admission Requirements
- EKSU Cut Off Mark
- EKSU Post UTME Form
11 thoughts on “Requirements To Study Nursing Science In EKSU”
Pls can I still use my 2021 jamb to process admission in to eksu
Nursing science as a course
My jamb score is 170 please will i be admitted for nursing science in EKSU?
will I be offered addmission with my ND result in the department of science laboratory and technology with CGP OF 3.67
Will I be offered admission with my 176 score in jamb to study Nursing science
Will I be offered admission with my 176 score in jamb to study Nursing science.
Is EKSU entry form out
Please can I be offered admission to study nursing science with jamb result of 189?
Can i study nursing with 160
Is eksu entry form out yet, please let me know
Can I get community health direct entry?
My jamb score is 170 please will I be admitted for nursing science in EKSU