Requirements To Study Law In FUNAI
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Law in FUNAI. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Law in FUNAI, FUNAI Requirements for Law this post is for you.
Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Law Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Law in FUNAI? Does FUNAI accept two sittings for Law?, What are the requirements to study Law in Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike.
Does FUNAI offer Law? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Law in FUNAI? If you have been asking whether Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike offers Law as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Law at FUNAI have always asked, and also show you the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike JAMB Subject Combination for Law.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Law at Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Law, all you need to know about Law department in FUNAI as well as other schools you can also study Law as a course apart from the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does FUNAI Offer Law?
The Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike (FUNAI) offers Law.
This means that Law is Accredited In FUNAI.
See Other FUNAI Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that FUNAI offers Law, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Law in FUNAI.
Requirements To Study Law in FUNAI
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike through JAMB To Study Law.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Law in FUNAI.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet FUNAI Law Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
FUNAI Direct Entry Requirements For Law
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike through Direct Entry To Study Law.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the FUNAI Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And FUNAI Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Law In FUNAI
Before you will be offered admission to study Law in FUNAI this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 280 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike to study Law.
FUNAI Subject Combination For Law
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Law in FUNAI.
Is FUNAI Good For Law?
The Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Law in FUNAI and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Law.
Does FUNAI Accept Two Sittings For Law?
The Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike (FUNAI) Accepts two sittings for Law.
How Many Years Is Law In FUNAI?
Law in FUNAI is a 5 years course.
FUNAI School Fees For Law
FUNAI school fees for Law is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Law In FUNAI.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Law
- Best University To Study Law In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Law In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Law (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- FUNAI Admission Requirements
- FUNAI Cut Off Mark
- FUNAI Post UTME Form
6 thoughts on “Requirements To Study Law In FUNAI”
Can funai accept me having English, mathematics, economics, government, Civic, biology, marketing, crs, literature in English, in my o, level. Will there admit me into law
What is funai departmental cut off
My score is 207 can I study law with it
Pls sir,can i read law in funai with utme score of 235?
Can i read law in funai with utme score of 235.