Requirements To Study Family Medicine In UNIUYO
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Family Medicine in UNIUYO. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Family Medicine in UNIUYO, UNIUYO Requirements for Family Medicine this post is for you.
University Of Uyo Family Medicine Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Family Medicine in UNIUYO? Does UNIUYO accept two sittings for Family Medicine?, What are the requirements to study Family Medicine in University Of Uyo.
Does UNIUYO offer Family Medicine? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Family Medicine in UNIUYO? If you have been asking whether University Of Uyo offers Family Medicine as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Family Medicine at UNIUYO have always asked, and also show you the University Of Uyo JAMB Subject Combination for Family Medicine.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Family Medicine at University Of Uyo.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Family Medicine, all you need to know about Family Medicine department in UNIUYO as well as other schools you can also study Family Medicine as a course apart from the University Of Uyo should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIUYO Offer Family Medicine?
The University Of Uyo (UNIUYO) offers Family Medicine.
This means that Family Medicine is Accredited In UNIUYO.
See Other UNIUYO Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIUYO offers Family Medicine, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Family Medicine in UNIUYO.
Requirements To Study Family Medicine in UNIUYO
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Uyo through JAMB To Study Family Medicine.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Family Medicine in UNIUYO.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIUYO Family Medicine Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIUYO Direct Entry Requirements For Family Medicine
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Uyo through Direct Entry To Study Family Medicine.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIUYO Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIUYO Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Family Medicine In UNIUYO
Before you will be offered admission to study Family Medicine in UNIUYO this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 240 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Uyo to study Family Medicine.
UNIUYO Subject Combination For Family Medicine
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Family Medicine in UNIUYO.
Is UNIUYO Good For Family Medicine?
The University Of Uyo thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Family Medicine in UNIUYO and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Uyo is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Family Medicine.
Does UNIUYO Accept Two Sittings For Family Medicine?
The University Of Uyo (UNIUYO) Accepts two sittings for Family Medicine.
How Many Years Is Family Medicine In UNIUYO?
Family Medicine in UNIUYO is a 4 years course.
UNIUYO School Fees For Family Medicine
UNIUYO school fees for Family Medicine is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Family Medicine In UNIUYO.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Family Medicine
- Best University To Study Family Medicine In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Family Medicine In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNIUYO Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status