In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Economics in UNIBEN. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Economics in UNIBEN, UNIBEN Requirements for Economics this post is for you.
University Of Benin Economics Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Economics in UNIBEN? Does UNIBEN accept two sittings for Economics?, What are the requirements to study Economics in University Of Benin.
Does UNIBEN offer Economics? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Economics in UNIBEN? If you have been asking whether University Of Benin offers Economics as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Economics at UNIBEN have always asked, and also show you the University Of Benin JAMB Subject Combination for Economics.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Economics at University Of Benin.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Economics, all you need to know about Economics department in UNIBEN as well as other schools you can also study Economics as a course apart from the University Of Benin should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Does UNIBEN Offer Economics?
- 2 Requirements To Study Economics in UNIBEN
- 3 UNIBEN Direct Entry Requirements For Economics
- 4 Cut Off Mark For Economics In UNIBEN
- 5 UNIBEN Subject Combination For Economics
- 6 Is UNIBEN Good For Economics?
- 7 Does UNIBEN Accept Two Sittings For Economics?
- 8 How Many Years is Economics In UNIBEN?
- 9 UNIBEN School Fees For Economics
- 10 YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- 11 READ ALSO
- 12 RECOMMENDED POSTS
Does UNIBEN Offer Economics?
The University Of Benin (UNIBEN) offers Economics.
This means that Economics is Accredited In UNIBEN.
See other courses offered UNIBEN.
Now that you are aware that UNIBEN offers Economics, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Economics in UNIBEN.
Requirements To Study Economics in UNIBEN
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Benin through JAMB To Study Economics.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Economics in UNIBEN.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIBEN Economics Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIBEN Direct Entry Requirements For Economics
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Benin through Direct Entry To Study Economics.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIBEN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIBEN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Economics In UNIBEN
Before you will be offered admission to study Economics in UNIBEN this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Benin to study Economics.
UNIBEN Subject Combination For Economics
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Economics in UNIBEN.
Is UNIBEN Good For Economics?
The University Of Benin thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Economics in UNIBEN and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Benin is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Economics.
Does UNIBEN Accept Two Sittings For Economics?
The University Of Benin (UNIBEN) accepts two sittings for Economics.
How Many Years is Economics In UNIBEN?
Economics in UNIBEN is a 4 years course.
UNIBEN School Fees For Economics
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Economics In UNIBEN.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Economics
- Best University To Study Economics In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Economics In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNIBEN Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
Thanks for reading, please share.
If you have any questions, leave me a comment below and I will try my best to respond also do well to subscribe so as to be notified when I reply to your comment, thanks.