In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Economics in IMSU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Economics in IMSU, IMSU Requirements for Economics this post is for you.
Imo State University Economics Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Economics in IMSU? Does IMSU accept two sittings for Economics?, What are the requirements to study Economics in Imo State University.
Does IMSU offer Economics? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Economics in IMSU? If you have been asking whether Imo State University offers Economics as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Economics at IMSU have always asked, and also show you the Imo State University JAMB Subject Combination for Economics.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Economics at Imo State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Economics, all you need to know about Economics department in IMSU as well as other schools you can also study Economics as a course apart from the Imo State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Does IMSU Offer Economics?
- 2 Requirements To Study Economics in IMSU
- 3 IMSU Direct Entry Requirements For Economics
- 4 Cut Off Mark For Economics In IMSU
- 5 IMSU Subject Combination For Economics
- 6 Is IMSU Good For Economics?
- 7 Does IMSU Accept Two Sittings For Economics?
- 8 How Many Years Is Economics In IMSU?
- 9 IMSU School Fees For Economics
- 10 YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- 11 READ ALSO
- 12 RECOMMENDED POSTS
Does IMSU Offer Economics?
See Other IMSU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that IMSU offers Economics, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Economics in IMSU.
Requirements To Study Economics in IMSU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Imo State University through JAMB To Study Economics.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Economics in IMSU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet IMSU Economics Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
IMSU Direct Entry Requirements For Economics
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Imo State University through Direct Entry To Study Economics.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the IMSU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And IMSU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Economics In IMSU
Before you will be offered admission to study Economics in IMSU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 270 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Imo State University to study Economics.
IMSU Subject Combination For Economics
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Economics in IMSU.
Is IMSU Good For Economics?
The Imo State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Economics in IMSU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Imo State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Economics.
Does IMSU Accept Two Sittings For Economics?
How Many Years Is Economics In IMSU?
IMSU School Fees For Economics
IMSU school fees for Economics is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to Two Hundred Thousand Naira (N200,000).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Economics
- Best University To Study Economics In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Economics In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Economics (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- IMSU Admission Requirements
- IMSU Cut Off Mark
- IMSU Post UTME Form