Requirements To Study Economics In ABU
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Economics in ABU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Economics in ABU, ABU Requirements for Economics this post is for you.
Ahmadu Bello University Economics Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Economics in ABU? Does ABU accept two sittings for Economics?, What are the requirements to study Economics in Ahmadu Bello University.
Does ABU offer Economics? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Economics in ABU? If you have been asking whether Ahmadu Bello University offers Economics as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Economics at ABU have always asked, and also show you the Ahmadu Bello University JAMB Subject Combination for Economics.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Economics at Ahmadu Bello University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Economics, all you need to know about Economics department in ABU as well as other schools you can also study Economics as a course apart from the Ahmadu Bello University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does ABU Offer Economics?
The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) offers Economics.
This means that Economics is Accredited In ABU.
See Other ABU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that ABU offers Economics, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Economics in ABU.
Requirements To Study Economics in ABU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ahmadu Bello University through JAMB To Study Economics.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Economics in ABU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet ABU Economics Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
ABU Direct Entry Requirements For Economics
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Ahmadu Bello University through Direct Entry To Study Economics.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the ABU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And ABU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Economics In ABU
Before you will be offered admission to study Economics in ABU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Ahmadu Bello University to study Economics.
ABU Subject Combination For Economics
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Economics in ABU.
Is ABU Good For Economics?
The Ahmadu Bello University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Economics in ABU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Ahmadu Bello University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Economics.
Does ABU Accept Two Sittings For Economics?
The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Accepts two sittings for Economics.
How Many Years Is Economics In ABU?
Economics in ABU is a 4 years course.
ABU School Fees For Economics
ABU school fees for Economics is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Economics In ABU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Economics
- Best University To Study Economics In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Economics In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- ABU Admission Requirements
- ABU Cut Off Mark
- ABU Post UTME Form
3 thoughts on “Requirements To Study Economics In ABU”
When a new session will begin?
Good afternoon, Sir/Ma, l will like to know how much is ABU paid as a school fees to studying economics., thank you.
Can I study economics in Abu zaria without maths in my jamb?