Requirements To Study Computer Engineering In BUK
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Computer Engineering in BUK. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Computer Engineering in BUK, BUK Requirements for Computer Engineering this post is for you.
Bayero University kano Computer Engineering Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Computer Engineering in BUK? Does BUK accept two sittings for Computer Engineering?, What are the requirements to study Computer Engineering in Bayero University Kano.
Does BUK offer Computer Engineering? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Computer Engineering in BUK? If you have been asking whether Bayero University Kano offers Computer Engineering as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Computer Engineering at BUK have always asked, and also show you the Bayero University Kano JAMB Subject Combination for Computer Engineering.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Computer Engineering at Bayero University Kano.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Computer Engineering, all you need to know about Computer Engineering department in BUK as well as other schools you can also study Computer Engineering as a course apart from the Bayero University kano should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does BUK Offer Computer Engineering?
The Bayero University Kano (BUK) offers Computer Engineering.
This means that Computer Engineering is Accredited In BUK.
See Other BUK Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that BUK offers Computer Engineering, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Computer Engineering in BUK.
Requirements To Study Computer Engineering in BUK
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Bayero University kano through JAMB To Study Computer Engineering.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Computer Engineering in BUK.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet BUK Computer Engineering Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
BUK Direct Entry Requirements For Computer Engineering
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Bayero University kano through Direct Entry To Study Computer Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the BUK Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And BUK Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Computer Engineering In BUK
Before you will be offered admission to study Computer Engineering in BUK this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Bayero University kano to study Computer Engineering.
BUK Subject Combination For Computer Engineering
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Computer Engineering in BUK.
Is BUK Good For Computer Engineering?
The Bayero University kano thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Computer Engineering in BUK and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Bayero University Kano is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Computer Engineering.
Does BUK Accept Two Sittings For Computer Engineering?
The Bayero University Kano (BUK) Accepts two sittings for Computer Engineering.
How Many Years Is Computer Engineering In BUK?
Computer Engineering in BUK is a 4 years course.
BUK School Fees For Computer Engineering
BUK school fees for Computer Engineering is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Computer Engineering In BUK.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Computer Engineering
- Best University To Study Computer Engineering In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Computer Engineering In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- BUK Admission Requirements
- BUK Cut Off Mark
- BUK Post UTME Form