Requirements To Study Civil Engineering In OOU
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Civil Engineering in OOU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Civil Engineering in OOU, OOU Requirements for Civil Engineering this post is for you.
Olabisi Onabanjo University Civil Engineering Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Civil Engineering in OOU? Does OOU accept two sittings for Civil Engineering?, What are the requirements to study Civil Engineering in Olabisi Onabanjo University.
Does OOU offer Civil Engineering? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Civil Engineering in OOU? If you have been asking whether Olabisi Onabanjo University offers Civil Engineering as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Civil Engineering at OOU have always asked, and also show you the Olabisi Onabanjo University JAMB Subject Combination for Civil Engineering.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Civil Engineering at Olabisi Onabanjo University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Civil Engineering, all you need to know about Civil Engineering department in OOU as well as other schools you can also study Civil Engineering as a course apart from the Olabisi Onabanjo University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does OOU Offer Civil Engineering?
The Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) offers Civil Engineering.
This means that Civil Engineering is Accredited In OOU.
See Other OOU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that OOU offers Civil Engineering, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Civil Engineering in OOU.
Requirements To Study Civil Engineering in OOU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Olabisi Onabanjo University through JAMB To Study Civil Engineering.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Civil Engineering in OOU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet OOU Civil Engineering Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
OOU Direct Entry Requirements For Civil Engineering
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Olabisi Onabanjo University through Direct Entry To Study Civil Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the OOU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And OOU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Civil Engineering In OOU
Before you will be offered admission to study Civil Engineering in OOU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 280 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Olabisi Onabanjo University to study Civil Engineering.
OOU Subject Combination For Civil Engineering
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Civil Engineering in OOU.
Is OOU Good For Civil Engineering?
The Olabisi Onabanjo University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Civil Engineering in OOU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Olabisi Onabanjo University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Civil Engineering.
Does OOU Accept Two Sittings For Civil Engineering?
The Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Accepts two sittings for Civil Engineering.
How Many Years Is Civil Engineering In OOU?
Civil Engineering in OOU is a 5 years course.
OOU School Fees For Civil Engineering
OOU school fees for Civil Engineering is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Civil Engineering In OOU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Civil Engineering
- Best University To Study Civil Engineering In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Civil Engineering In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Civil Engineering (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- OOU Admission Requirements
- OOU Cut Off Mark
- OOU Post UTME Form
2 thoughts on “Requirements To Study Civil Engineering In OOU”
Can I enter OOU as a civil engineering with jamb score of 209
If I scored 189 in jamb, can I gain admission into Olabisi Onabanjo University to study civil engineering and I have A1 in math, B2 in chemistry and physics, C in English in my O’level result.