Requirements To Study Civil Engineering In NDU
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Civil Engineering in NDU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Civil Engineering in NDU, NDU Requirements for Civil Engineering this post is for you.
Niger Delta University Civil Engineering Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Civil Engineering in NDU? Does NDU accept two sittings for Civil Engineering?, What are the requirements to study Civil Engineering in Niger Delta University.
Does NDU offer Civil Engineering? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Civil Engineering in NDU? If you have been asking whether Niger Delta University offers Civil Engineering as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Civil Engineering at NDU have always asked, and also show you the Niger Delta University JAMB Subject Combination for Civil Engineering.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Civil Engineering at Niger Delta University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Civil Engineering, all you need to know about Civil Engineering department in NDU as well as other schools you can also study Civil Engineering as a course apart from the Niger Delta University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does NDU Offer Civil Engineering?
The Niger Delta University (NDU) offers Civil Engineering.
This means that Civil Engineering is Accredited In NDU.
See Other NDU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that NDU offers Civil Engineering, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Civil Engineering in NDU.
Requirements To Study Civil Engineering in NDU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Niger Delta University through JAMB To Study Civil Engineering.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Civil Engineering in NDU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet NDU Civil Engineering Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
NDU Direct Entry Requirements For Civil Engineering
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Niger Delta University through Direct Entry To Study Civil Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the NDU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And NDU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Civil Engineering In NDU
Before you will be offered admission to study Civil Engineering in NDU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 270 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Niger Delta University to study Civil Engineering.
NDU Subject Combination For Civil Engineering
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Civil Engineering in NDU.
Is NDU Good For Civil Engineering?
The Niger Delta University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Civil Engineering in NDU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Niger Delta University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Civil Engineering.
Does NDU Accept Two Sittings For Civil Engineering?
The Niger Delta University (NDU) Accepts two sittings for Civil Engineering.
How Many Years Is Civil Engineering In NDU?
Civil Engineering in NDU is a 5 years course.
NDU School Fees For Civil Engineering
NDU school fees for Civil Engineering is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Civil Engineering In NDU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Civil Engineering
- Best University To Study Civil Engineering In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Civil Engineering In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Civil Engineering (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- NDU Admission Requirements
- NDU Cut Off Mark
- NDU Post UTME Form