Requirements To Study Business Management In UI
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Business Management in UI. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Business Management in UI, UI Requirements for Business Management this post is for you.
University Of Ibadan Business Management Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Business Management in UI? Does UI accept two sittings for Business Management?, What are the requirements to study Business Management in University Of Ibadan.
Does UI offer Business Management? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Business Management in UI? If you have been asking whether University Of Ibadan offers Business Management as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Business Management at UI have always asked, and also show you the University Of Ibadan JAMB Subject Combination for Business Management.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Business Management at University Of Ibadan.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Business Management, all you need to know about Business Management department in UI as well as other schools you can also study Business Management as a course apart from the University Of Ibadan should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UI Offer Business Management?
The University Of Ibadan (UI) offers Business Management.
This means that Business Management is Accredited In UI.
See Other UI Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UI offers Business Management, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Business Management in UI.
Requirements To Study Business Management in UI
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Ibadan through JAMB To Study Business Management.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Business Management in UI.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UI Business Management Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UI Direct Entry Requirements For Business Management
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Ibadan through Direct Entry To Study Business Management.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UI Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UI Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Business Management In UI
Before you will be offered admission to study Business Management in UI this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 240 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Ibadan to study Business Management.
UI Subject Combination For Business Management
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Business Management in UI.
Is UI Good For Business Management?
The University Of Ibadan thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Business Management in UI and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Ibadan is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Business Management.
Does UI Accept Two Sittings For Business Management?
The University Of Ibadan (UI) Accepts two sittings for Business Management.
How Many Years Is Business Management In UI?
Business Management in UI is a 4 years course.
UI School Fees For Business Management
UI school fees for Business Management is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Business Management In UI.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Business Management
- Best University To Study Business Management In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Business Management In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UI Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
5 thoughts on “Requirements To Study Business Management In UI”
Hello Sir, this is quite helpful i must confess, thank you very much sir.
My questions are:-
1. Does UI offer any marketing Related course?
2. As a working class candidate who intends furthering my education, how do i go about it knowing that my work is
so time consuming?
3. I studied Science Laboratory and Technology in my ND level, How possible is it to switch to Business
Administration or Marketing in UI?
What is the first thing to do before entering into UI
Hope we don’t need to collect vaccine before coming in?
Please can I combine two waec results together to gain admission into university of ibadan or
Cut off mark for business administration
How can I get admission