In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Accounting in UNIJOS. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Accounting in UNIJOS, UNIJOS Requirements for Accounting this post is for you.
University Of Jos Accounting Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Accounting in UNIJOS? Does UNIJOS accept two sittings for Accounting?, What are the requirements to study Accounting in University Of Jos.
Does UNIJOS offer Accounting? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Accounting in UNIJOS? If you have been asking whether University Of Jos offers Accounting as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Accounting at UNIJOS have always asked, and also show you the University Of Jos JAMB Subject Combination for Accounting.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Accounting at University Of Jos.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Accounting, all you need to know about Accounting department in UNIJOS as well as other schools you can also study Accounting as a course apart from the University Of Jos should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Does UNIJOS Offer Accounting?
- 2 Requirements To Study Accounting in UNIJOS
- 3 UNIJOS Direct Entry Requirements For Accounting
- 4 Cut Off Mark For Accounting In UNIJOS
- 5 UNIJOS Subject Combination For Accounting
- 6 Is UNIJOS Good For Accounting?
- 7 Does UNIJOS Accept Two Sittings For Accounting?
- 8 How Many Years Is Accounting In UNIJOS?
- 9 UNIJOS School Fees For Accounting
- 10 YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- 11 READ ALSO
- 12 RECOMMENDED POSTS
Does UNIJOS Offer Accounting?
The University Of Jos (UNIJOS) offers Accounting.
This means that Accounting is Accredited In UNIJOS.
See Other UNIJOS Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIJOS offers Accounting, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Accounting in UNIJOS.
Requirements To Study Accounting in UNIJOS
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Jos through JAMB To Study Accounting.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Accounting in UNIJOS.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIJOS Accounting Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIJOS Direct Entry Requirements For Accounting
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Jos through Direct Entry To Study Accounting.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIJOS Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIJOS Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Accounting In UNIJOS
Before you will be offered admission to study Accounting in UNIJOS this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 240 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Jos to study Accounting.
UNIJOS Subject Combination For Accounting
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Accounting in UNIJOS.
Is UNIJOS Good For Accounting?
The University Of Jos thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Accounting in UNIJOS and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Jos is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Accounting.
Does UNIJOS Accept Two Sittings For Accounting?
The University Of Jos (UNIJOS) Accepts two sittings for Accounting.
How Many Years Is Accounting In UNIJOS?
Accounting in UNIJOS is a 4 years course.
UNIJOS School Fees For Accounting
UNIJOS school fees for Accounting is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Accounting
- Best University To Study Accounting In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Accounting In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- UNIJOS Admission Requirements
- UNIJOS Cut Off Mark
- UNIJOS Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into UNIJOS
- How UNIJOS Admission Is Given
Thanks for reading, please share.
If you have any questions, leave me a comment below and I will try my best to respond also do well to subscribe so as to be notified when I reply to your comment, thanks.