Table Of Contents
Does CRUTECH Offer Law? As a Course Or Offer Admission Into LAW?
The University of Cross River State (UNICROSS) does not offer LAW.
Requirements To Study LAW In Nigeria
You must have at least an O’level Credit pass in 5 different subjects (Including English language and mathematics). In this case, the O’level result could be WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or any equivalent.
You must choose the correct JAMB subject combination for LAW.
Try and score High in JAMB
You Must be 16 years Old before Applying for Admission to the University Of your choice.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Best University To Study Law In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For Law
- How To Gain Admission In Nigeria 2021/2022
- How JAMB And School Give Admission In 2021
- Requirements To Enter University In Nigeria
Thanks for reading, please share.
If you have any questions, leave me a comment below and I will try my best to respond also do well to subscribe so as to be notified when I reply to your comment, thanks.