CRUTECH MOP-UP Exam For Students 2021
CRUTECH MOP-UP Exam For Students from 2014/2015, 2015/2016, 2016/2017, 2017/2018, 2018/2019 Academic Sessions Affected By The “No Fee, No Exams” Policy. Details are as follows:
Cross River State University (UNICROSS) CRUTECH MOP-UP Exam For Students 2021
The management of the University of Cross River State (UNICROSS) has fixed Monday, September 13, 2021, to Friday, September 17, 2021, for Mop-up exams for students from 2014/2015, 2015/2016, 2016/2017, 2017/2018, 2018/2019 academic Sessions Affected By The “no Fee, No Exams” Policy.
In its bid to address the issue of the “NO Fees, No Exams” policy band its attendant effect on students the management has decided on the following steps to enhance the student’s chances of graduating;
- The mop-up examinations should be given to students with evidence of fees from 2014/2015, 2015/2016, 2016/2017, 2017/2018, 2018/2019, and 2019/2020 academic sessions.
- Students who owed school fees but wish to take advantage of this opportunity would be accepted only on payment of the complete school fees.
- That there would be one examination per course for all the years involved. Thereafter, the results would be recorded in the appropriate year.
- Students who obeyed management policy and did not write the 2019/2020 examination but wrote the 2018/2019 examination as carryover should not have their results recorded as carryover, but as regular examination.
- All affected students from the 2014/2015 to 2019/2020 academic sessions are required to write the mop-up examinations where they had deficiencies at the same time and same date.
- Students shall pay the sum of two thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only per course.
- The mop-up examination will take place from Monday, September 13, 2021, to Friday, September 17, 2021.
All students are please enjoined to note as follows;
- The university policy of ‘No fee, No Exams’ still subsists and management will no longer show this compassion in the future.
- Students who fail to utilize this opportunity would have to apply to the vice-chancellor on or before October 01, 2021, for deferment of their admission, failing which they will forfeit their studentship in the university.
- Deans of faculties and heads of departments should ensure that affected students are notified accordingly.
Thanks for reading our post on CRUTECH MOP-UP Exam For Students 2021.
One thought on “CRUTECH MOP-UP Exam For Students 2021”
If I paid fees wrote exams and had a carryover can I still write the mop up exam