Bible Society Of Nigeria NYSC Essay Competition 2022 now available for interested NYSC. Details on the entry requirements and How To Apply can be seen below:
Table Of Contents
About The Bible Society Of Nigeria NYSC Essay Competition 2022
The Bible Society of Nigeria Essay Writing Competition is for interested graduates serving their fatherland to analyse and proffer solutions to the socio-economic and political challenges in Nigeria using both Biblical and intellectual approaches.
The essay must be original, empirical, and meet the standard for publication in local and international journals.
Re-engineering the Nigerian System for Sustainable Development.
Value of Award:
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd position – Laptop, management / motivational books, and bible
- 4th, 5th, and 6th position – Phone, management / motivational books, and bible
- Applicant must be a Corps member who is currently serving his / her fatherland in any State of Nigeria
- Applicant must still be in service till September 2022
How To Apply For Bible Society Of Nigeria NYSC Essay Competition 2022
- Interested applicants should forward his/her application to [email protected] or spiral bound hard copy to The Bible Society of Nigeria, Adebowale House, 150 Ikorodu Road, Onipanu, Lagos.
- All entries should be typed using 1.5-line spacing on A4 paper with minimum of 3,000 words and maximum of 4,000. The font type should be Times New Roman and font size “12”.
- The essay should have a cover page which contains full name, essay title, the Place of Primary Assignment, current phone number and functional email address. A scanned/photocopy of call-up letter and ID card must be submitted with the essay.