Have you been asking the University of Port Harcourt Direct Entry Requirement into Medicine And Surgery in UNIPORT?
If Yes, then this post you are currently reading is for you.
Table Of Contents
Does UNIPORT Accept Direct Entry Into Medicine And Surgery?
YES, The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Admits students to 200 Level to Study Medicine And Surgery.
Now that you know that The UNIPORT accepts Direct entry into Medicine And Surgery.
You can apply for admission into 200 or 300 level as the case may be through direct entry in UNIPORT.
Let’s now look at some of the requirements for students who wish to study Medicine And Surgery at UNIPORT.
You Can Apply for UNIPORT direct entry into Medicine And Surgery through;
Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE)
National Diploma (ND/OND)
Higher National Diploma (HND)
Bachelor of Science (BSC)
Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB)
Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)
UNIPORT Direct Entry Requirements For Medicine And Surgery
- The University of Port Harcourt MUST be your First Choice of Institution.
- You must posse a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to your proposed courses.
- Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level.
- Candidates who possess B.SC Certificate in other courses can also apply.
Thanks for reading.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Requirements To Study Medicine And Surgery In UNIPORT
- UNIPORT Admission Requirements For UTME/DE
- UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2021/2022 (Screening)
- How To Gain Admission Into UNIPORT
- Does UNIPORT Accept Two Sittings For Admission?
Thanks for reading, please share.
If you have any questions, leave me a comment below and I will try my best to respond also do well to subscribe so as to be notified when I reply to your comment, thanks.