You can only know the exact amount you are to pay for each session after successfully generating your bill online via the University of Calabar undergraduate portal.
Having said that, let’s begin.
How To Generate UNICAL School Fees Bill Using Your Phone
- Visit Google play store on your android device.
- Search and Download Puffin Web Browser.
- Log on to myunical.edu.ng.
- Check on Sign In To MyUNICAL Portal
- Login with your
- Generate a bill for the current session.
- Check the list of Banks for payment according to programme of study
- Finally, proceed to the assigned bank and make payment.
- Collect bank payment slip which contain payment details and confirmation order number
- Go back to the portal to log on with your Registration Number or Matric Number
- Then input your BILL NUMBER (located on your bill) on the next page to enable you gain access to the portal.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- UNICAL School Fees For Freshers 2021 And Returning Students
- How To Pay UNICAL School Fees
- How Do I Complain To JAMB? See How (JAMB Support)
- UNIUYO School Fees for freshers (University Of Uyo)
- How Can I Get JAMB OTP Code? See how
- Is UNICAL School Fees Portal Open For Payment?
Thanks for reading, please share.
If you have any questions, leave me a comment below and I will try my best to respond also do well to subscribe so as to be notified when I reply to your comment, thanks.