AGIP Scholarship 2022/2023, See below for details on how to apply for AGIP Exploration (NAE) Scholarship For Nigerian Students, AGIP Undergraduate and Postgraduate (MASTER) Scholarship requirements, AGIP scholarship application portal, eligibility, and deadline/closing date.
Before we proceed, see Scholarships In Nigeria 2022/2023 (Ongoing Opportunities)
Table Of Contents
- 1 AGIP Scholarship 2022/2023 (NAE) For Nigerian Students To Study Abroad
- 2 Eligibility For AGIP Scholarship 2022/2023
- 3 Requirements
- 4 How To Apply For AGIP Scholarship 2022/2023
- 5 Eligible Countries:
- 6 Scholarship Type:
- 7 Eligible Field of Study:
- 8 Deadline For AGIP Scholarship 2022
AGIP Scholarship 2022/2023 (NAE) For Nigerian Students To Study Abroad
Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
The award is in two categories:
2022 Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Scholarship For Nigerian Students
- Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
- Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
Are you a Nigerian student who is interested in the AGIP Scholarship 2022/2023 to study in Nigeria abroad? Are you interested in the AGIP Scholarship For Undergraduates or Postgraduate 2022 for Master programmes?
If yes, then this post you are currently reading is for you. It contains all the information you need and all you need to know about the AGIP Scholarship 2022/2023 for Postgraduate or master’s students ranging from Eligible state, Type, Value Of Scholarship, Eligibility, requirements, how to apply, application deadline, and how to successfully apply for the scholarship.
While you are here to get full details about the AGIP Scholarship 2022/2023 to study in Nigeria, it will also be of tremendous importance to note that the AGIP Foundation Scholarship 2022/2023 application form is now available.
You now have an opportunity to apply for the Nigerian AGIP Exploration (NAE) after you have read more details about it to know what it’s all about.
This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian AGIP Exploration (NAE) Scholarship Form for 2022 is out.
Eligibility For AGIP Scholarship 2022/2023
To qualify for the 2022/2023 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one-year
- Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2022.
- Have completed the one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2022 (applicable to overseas category).
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixels) with white background not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for post-graduate studies 2021/2022 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2022)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
How To Apply For AGIP Scholarship 2022/2023
- Go to https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAE_compliance.pdf.
- Obtain the AGIP Scholarship Via AGIP Scholarship Portal.
- Click on the Scholarship form publication therein.
- Follow the instructions provided on the portal to successfully register and apply for the AGIP Scholarship exercise.
- Print out your Scholarship Registration slip afterward.
- Finally, Wait for the feedback.
Duration Of Scholarships:
Number Of Scholarships:
Eligible Field of Study:
Only candidates with offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea,
Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum