Have You Been Searching For The List Of Universities Offering Business Administration In Nigeria?, Federal Universities That Offer Business Administration In Nigeria And Their Cut-Off Mark?.
State Universities That Offers Business Administration And Their Cut-Off Mark?, Private University Offering Business Administration In Nigeria? What Are The Subject Required For Business Administration?.
If Yes, then this post is for you. I am going to show you the list of all accredited Federal, State, and Private Universities Offering Business Administration in Nigeria.
Before we proceed, kindly check out the General Requirements and Cut-Off Mark for Business Administration Here.
Also, see JAMB Subject Combination for Business Administration.
Let’s assume you now know the general entry requirements for Business Administration, possible JAMB Score for Agronomy, and the JAMB subject combinations.
Let’s now look at the various universities in Nigeria offering Business Administration.
Table Of Contents
Universities Offering Business Administration In Nigeria
The Following Are The List Of Universities That Offer Business Administration As A Course:
- Achievers University
- Adamawa State University
- Afe Babalola University
- Ajayi Crowther University
- Akwa Ibom State University of Technology
- Al-Hikmah University
- Al-Qalam University
- Ambrose Alli University
- Augustine University
- Babcock University
- Bells University of Technology
- Benson Idahosa University
- Bowen University
- Caleb University
- Chrisland University
- Covenant University
- Crawford University
- Delta State University
- Edwin Clark University
- Ekiti State University
- Federal University Gashua
- Federal University, Ndifu-Alike.
- Federal University,, Birnin Kebbi
- Federal University,, Gusau
- Fountain University
- Godfrey Okoye University
- Gombe State University
- Gregory University
- Hallmark University
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University
- Kaduna State University
- Kings University
- Kogi State University
- Kwara State University
- Lagos State University
- Landmark University
- Mcpherson University
- Mountain Top University
- Nigerian-Turkish Nile University
- Northwest University
- Novena University
- Oduduwa University
- Olabisi Onabanjo University
- Pan-Atlantic University
- Redeemer’s University
- Renaissance University
- Ritman University
- Salem University
- Samuel Adegboyega University
- Southwestern University
- Summit University
- Tansian University
- University of Benin Bingham University
- University of Ilorin
- Veritas University
What’s Business Management?
It includes all aspects of overseeing and supervising business operations.
From the point of view of management and leadership, it also covers fields that include office building administration, accounting, finance, designing, development, quality assurance, data analysis, sales, project management, information-technology management, research and development, and marketing.
- Best University To Study Business Management In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Business Management In Nigeria
- State Universities In Nigeria (Full List)
- Which University Offers Law In Nigeria?
- How To Gain Admission With Low JAMB Score 2021
- What Are The Requirements To Enter A University?
- JAMB Cut Off Mark For 2021/2022 (PDF)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses (PDF)
- What Are The Courses Offered In OOU
- What Kind Of Business Can I Start As A Student?
- Why You Should Not Stop at Secondary School or Drop Out
Thanks for reading, please share.
If you have any questions, leave me a comment below and I will try my best to respond also do well to subscribe so as to be notified when I reply to your comment, thanks.