UNIUYO Pre-Degree Form 2021/2022 is Out. Details on the UNIUYO basic studies, part-time form for 2021/2022, requirements, available Courses, how to apply and deadline are below.
Table Of Contents
UNIUYO Pre-Degree Form 2021/2022 (Basic Studies/Part-time)
The management of the University Of Uyo has commenced the sales of the UNIUYO pre-degree, part-time, basic studies admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the UNIUYO 2021 pre-degree admission are to follow the guidelines below to apply.
Read Also: UNIUYO Predegree Entrance Exam Date 2021
UNIUYO Pre-degree Courses
UNIUYO Pre-degree Admission Requirements 2021
- UNIUYO Admission into the Pre-Degree programme will be through a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Candidates must possess credit passes in at least five (5) “O” level subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Agricultural Science is accepted in place of Biology for Agricultural Education and Agriculture candidates only), at not more than two sittings in the SSCE(WAEC/NECO, GCE or NABTEB).
- Candidates seeking admission into programmes in the Faculty of Agriculture should possess at least five (5) “O” Level Credit passes in NECO, WASC/GCE including Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science, Mathematics, English Language and any one of Economics, Geography or Physics. At least a Pass in Physics is acceptable.
- Candidates for admission into Agricultural Education must possess five (5) “O” Level credit passes in English Language, Chemistry, Biology (or Agricultural Science), Mathematics and any other subject.
- Candidates for admission into Home Economics Education should possess five “O” Level Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and any other subject.
- JAMB score is not required for admission into this programme.
Who Can Apply For UNIUYO 2021 Pre-degree form?
How To Apply For UNIUYO Pre-Degree Form 2021/2022
- Go to https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Pre-Degree Link and Click on Create Account Link
- Enter your details and click on Create Account Button
- Click on Make Payment
- Select Bank Option or Card Option
- Click on Generate e-Invoice (Bank Option) or Online Payment (Card Option)
- Click on Print e-Invoice (To generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number to make payment at any Bank Branch)
- For card option, select the payment type and click pay. On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay” button
- After payment at the bank or via card, return to the portal and click on Login Form Link and enter your Remita
- Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated, to complete your registration.
No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
The same procedure is used for payment of fees.
Wednesday, September 29, 2021 by midnight
Thanks for reading our post on UNIUYO Pre-Degree Form 2021.
Thanks for reading, please share.
If you have any questions, leave me a comment below and I will try my best to respond also do well to subscribe so as to be notified when I reply to your comment, thanks.