Table Of Contents
UNIUYO Basic Studies Admission List 2021/2022
The management of the University Of Uyo has released UNIUYO Basic studies (Part-time) admission list for 2021/2022.
Candidates offered admission in the 2021/2022 UNIUYO basic studies are required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee as stipulated through online transaction via https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals and present the official receipt to the Screening Officer for further Screening and Registration exercise.
How To Check UNIUYO Basic Studies Admission List 2021/2022
Go to UNIUYO Admission Portal Via https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
Select Admission Status Link
Enter your Registration Number
Click on Check Status
Message stating your admission status will show
Print the Notification of Admission Status
To pay for Registration Fee/ Acceptance fee
Click on Pay Registration Fee from the link above
Enter your JAMB Registration Number
Click PAY REGISTRATION Button You will be directed to complete payment via remita.net
Obtain the e-receipt via the Print e-receipt/Invoice Link
The University of Uyo is located in Uyo, the capital of Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.
The university was formerly known as the University of Cross River State.
On October 1, 1991 the Federal government of Nigeria established it as a federal university and the name was changed to the University of Uyo.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- UNIUYO Post UTME Form 2021/2022 (Screening)
- After Admission What Next? (All You Need To Know)
- How To Pay UNICAL Acceptance Fee Online 2021/2022
- UI Payment Of Acceptance Fee 2021
- UNICAL Screening Requirements For New Students
- How To Pay YABATECH Acceptance Fee
- UNIUYO Admission List 2021/2022 (Ist, 2nd, 3rd Batch)
- How To Check School Admission Status 2021/2022
- BASUG Part-time Admission Form 2021/2022
Thanks for reading, please share.
If you have any questions, leave me a comment below and I will try my best to respond also do well to subscribe so as to be notified when I reply to your comment, thanks.