This post covers the University Of Lagos, UNILAG Admission Requirements For 2022/2023 UTME, and Direct Entry (DE) candidates. If you have been searching for UNILAG admission requirements 2022/2023 for your course this post is for you.
At the end of this post, you will get to know the requirements to gain admission into UNILAG 2022 and UNILAG general admission requirements for 2022/2023 respectively before applying to study an undergraduate course or programme this year.
Table Of Contents
UNILAG Admission Requirements For 2022/2023
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of One (1) sitting.
- You must choose the correct JAMB subject combination for your course.
- Candidates must score at least 200 in the just concluded JAMB UTME examination to be offered admission into the University Of Lagos.
- UNILAG Must be your First Choice of Institution.
- You Must Participate in UNILAG POST UTME/SCREENING to be considered for admission if any for the year.
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
UNILAG Requirements For Direct Entry (DE) 2022/2023
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of one (1) sitting.
- Candidates must have ‘A’ level/IJMB passes in two subjects that are related to their area of study.
- JUPEB/A’ Level passes in Related subjects.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields for your course of choice.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNILAG Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNILAG Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.