This page covers the University Of Calabar, UNICAL GSS Model Past Questions And Answer in PDF File, UNICAL GSS EXAMS EXPO ANSWERS, Download for FREE!.
Table Of Contents
- 1 UNICAL GSS First Semester Courses
- 2 UNICAL GSS Second Semester Courses
- 3 UNICAL GSS Model Past Questions And Answer PDF
- 4 Example of UNICAL GSS Past Questions and answer,
- 5 RELATED POSTS:
UNICAL GSS First Semester Courses
- Anti Corruption 1
- Use of English 1
- History and Philosophy of Science
UNICAL GSS Second Semester Courses
- Anti Corruption 2
- Use of English 2
- Philosophy and Logic
- Citizenship Education
UNICAL GSS Model Past Questions And Answer PDF
Download the University of Calabar, UNICAL GSS past questions and answers below for free and don’t hesitate to share with friends.
Example of UNICAL GSS Past Questions and answer,
- USE OF ENGLISH QUESTIONS (GSS 102) 2011/2012
____ is a task which afford the listener to the opportunity of recording what he hears
(a) note making (b) note taking (c) recording (d) translation
- The following except one are the strategies for note-taking (a) conclusion (b)
abbreviations (c) headings (d) sub-headings
- Bad study habit include the following except (a)n study skill (b) hazy goals (c) wrong
choice of place of study (d) energy draining activities
- Bad reading habits include the following except (a) finger pointing (b) regression (c) subvocalization (d) retention
- Effective study skills that ensure good results will derive from the following except (a)
mental activation (b) study time /plan method (c) conducive study environment (d)
- Vocabulary development includes all except one of the following (a) use of dictionary (b)
understanding collocation (c) developing extensive reading skills (d) preparing a good
study time table
- Expressive, receptive writing are types of (a) homophones (b) listening skills (c)
vocabulary (d) homographs
- Words with the same spelling but with different meaning are known as (a) homographs
(b) antonyms (c) connective (d) synonyms
- Listening is a complex of (a) linguistic skills (b) cognitive skills (c) social skills (d) all of the
- The reference relationship between a speaker/listener can be all except one of the
following (a) interesting (b) dynamic (c) abstract (d) static
2011/ 2012 USE OF ENGLISH ANSWERS
Now that you have downloaded the University of Calabar, UNICAL GSS Model Past Questions And Answer, don’t forget that there is love in sharing.
- Check UNICAL GSS Exam Status 2021
- How To Calculate JUPEB Points
- Can I Change My Course After Gaining Admission?
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses (PDF)
- JAMB Cut Off Mark For 2021/2022 (PDF)
Thanks for reading, please share.
If you have any questions, leave me a comment below and I will try my best to respond also do well to subscribe so as to be notified when I reply to your comment, thanks.