UNIABUJA Screening Result 2021/2022 (CHECKER PORTAL)
Are you interested in UNIABUJA Screening Result 2021/2022? How to Check UNIABUJA Screening Result 2021/2022? or have you been asking if UNIABUJA Screening Result is Out? When will UNIABUJA screening Result be Out?
In this post, I’ll show you EXACTLY how to check your UNIABUJA Screening Result 2021/2022 on the UNIABUJA Portal without much stress, ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW about University Of Abuja Screening Result 2021/2022, and also Latest Update, News On University Of Abuja PUTME.
Is UNIABUJA Screening Result 2021 Out?
The University Of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Post UTME Screening Result is Officially Out.
This means that UNIABUJA 2021 screening result Has Been Released.
When Will UNIABUJA Screening Result Be Out For 2021/2022?
The Management Of the University Of Abuja (UNIABUJA) has announced 22nd December 2021 as the latest date for the release of UNIABUJA 2021/2022 Screening Results.
This means that University Of Abuja screening result will be out on the 22nd December 2021.
Now that you know when UNIABUJA Post UTME screening Result will be out let’s look at How to check UNIABUJA Screening Result 2021/2022.
How To Check UNIABUJA Post UTME Screening Result 2021/2022
UNIABUJA Screening Result Checker Portal:
Go to UNIABUJA admission screening Portal via https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/.
Supply your Registration Number and Password in the required column.
Click on the LOGIN button and scroll down to the result section to access your UNIABUJA admission screening score.
FACT ABOUT UNIABUJA
The University of Abuja is a tertiary institution in the Nigerian capital, Abuja.
It was established in January 1988 (under Decree No. 110 of 1992 as amended) as a dual-mode university with the mandate to run conventional and distance learning programmes.
Academic work began in the University in 1990 with the matriculation of its pioneer students.
The university offers diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes as well as a Centre for Distance Learning School which provides university education to those who cannot acquire such education through the regular university system and those interested in acquiring new knowledge and specialised skills.
A list of faculties and colleges currently at the University of Abuja include:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2021/2022 (SCREENING)
- Check UNICAL Post UTME Result 2021/2022
- Check ABSU Post UTME Result 2021/2022 (SCREENING PORTAL)
- How To Gain Admission In FUOYE | All You Need to Know
- FUOYE Admission Requirements For 2022/2023
- Does FUOYE Accept Two Sittings For Admission?
- FUOYE Admission List 2021/2022 (Ist, 2nd, 3rd Batch)
- How To Check FUOYE Admission Status 2021/2022
- DELSU Post UTME Exam Reprinting Date 2021/2022
- FUOYE Courses 2022/2023 And Requirements
- UNICAL Courses 2022/2023 And Requirements
- UNICAL Admission List 2021/2022 (First, Second, Third Batch)
- UNICAL Post UTME Form
- How To Gain Admission Into UNICAL
- How To Gain Admission With Low JAMB Score 2021
- How To Check UNICAL Admission Status 2021/2022
- Reasons Why You Are Not Offered Admission In 2021
- UNICAL Cut Off Mark For 2021/2022
- UNICAL Less Competitive Courses
- Requirements To Study Medicine And Surgery In UNICAL
- UNICAL Admission Requirements For UTME/DE
- Courses Offered In UNICAL | Full list
- Requirements To Study Law In UNICAL
- How To Gain Admission Into UNICAL With Ease
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- FUOYE Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into FUOYE
- UNIOSUN Screening Result 2021/2022 (CHECKER PORTAL)
3 thoughts on “UNIABUJA Screening Result 2021/2022 (CHECKER PORTAL)”
Aside utme 261, Imagine my WAEC Aggregate screening result from Uniabuja was 18/40 when I had English B3, Chemistry B3, Phyics B3, Maths C6 and Biology C6. How would they calculate such?
Aside Medicine course with utme 261, Imagine my WAEC Aggregate screening result from Uniabuja was 18/40 when I had English B3, Chemistry B3, Phyics B3, Maths C6 and Biology C6. How would they calculate such?
Good day. Please I’ve been trying to log in to the uniabuja portal to check my admission status but it keeps saying ‘invalid log in parameter’.
I used my jamb registration number as my username and my surname as the password.
Am I doing something wrong please? How can I log in?
I’ll be expecting a response soon. Thank you so much.