Table Of Contents
UMYU Announces Supplementary Post UTME Form 2022
The application is also open for candidates who applied for admission as first choice candidates into the university through the year 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or Direct Entry (DE) application; and who had either missed the first aptitude test/screening exercise or changed their first choice institution to UMYU, to register for aptitude test/screening via the Post UTME Portal.
It must be further noted that UMYU Supplementary Post UTME cut-off mark is 130.
This means that Musa Yar’adua University’s supplementary Post UTME cut off point for 2022/2023 is 130.
Qualified and Interested applicants are to follow the procedures below to apply.
How To Apply For UMYU Supplementary Post UTME Form 2022
- Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 (all charges inclusive) for the aptitude test/screening through the payment options provided on the University’s website.
- UTME Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the aptitude test and would be required to submit hard copies of their credentials at the venue of the test.
- Direct entry candidates are also requested to forward hardcopies of their credentials to the office of the Registrar after the online registration.
- Please note that all visually impaired candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME aptitude test, but are requested to forward hard copies of their credentials to the office of the Registrar.
- The online registration will commence on Wednesday 30th March, 2022.
- Eligible candidates are to upload the following documents on the University’s website from Wednesday 30th March, 2022.
- Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure to the dreaded COVID-19.
- ALL UTME candidates are to wear face masks and may be subjected to temperature tests, hand washing and application of hand sanitizer etc.
Thanks for reading, please share.
If you have any questions, leave me a comment below and I will try my best to respond also do well to subscribe so as to be notified when I reply to your comment, thanks.