Requirements To Study Veterinary Medicine In UNIABUJA
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Veterinary Medicine in UNIABUJA. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Veterinary Medicine in UNIABUJA, UNIABUJA Requirements for Veterinary Medicine this post is for you.
University Of Abuja Veterinary Medicine Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Veterinary Medicine in UNIABUJA? Does UNIABUJA accept two sittings for Veterinary Medicine?, What are the requirements to study Veterinary Medicine in University Of Abuja.
Does UNIABUJA offer Veterinary Medicine? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Veterinary Medicine in UNIABUJA? If you have been asking whether University Of Abuja offers Veterinary Medicine as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Veterinary Medicine at UNIABUJA have always asked, and also show you the University Of Abuja JAMB Subject Combination for Veterinary Medicine.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Veterinary Medicine at University Of Abuja.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Veterinary Medicine, all you need to know about Veterinary Medicine department in UNIABUJA as well as other schools you can also study Veterinary Medicine as a course apart from the University Of Abuja should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIABUJA Offer Veterinary Medicine?
The University Of Abuja (UNIABUJA) offers Veterinary Medicine.
See Other UNIABUJA courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIABUJA offers Veterinary Medicine, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Veterinary Medicine in UNIABUJA.
Requirements To Study Veterinary Medicine in UNIABUJA
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Abuja through JAMB To Study Veterinary Medicine.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Veterinary Medicine in UNIABUJA.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIABUJA Veterinary Medicine Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIABUJA Direct Entry Requirements For Veterinary Medicine
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Abuja through Direct Entry To Study Veterinary Medicine.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIABUJA Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIABUJA Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Veterinary Medicine In UNIABUJA
Before you will be offered admission to study Veterinary Medicine in UNIABUJA this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 240 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Abuja to study Veterinary Medicine.
UNIABUJA Subject Combination For Veterinary Medicine
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Veterinary Medicine in UNIABUJA.
Is UNIABUJA Good For Veterinary Medicine?
The University Of Abuja thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Veterinary Medicine in UNIABUJA and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Abuja is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Veterinary Medicine.
Does UNIABUJA Accept Two Sittings For Veterinary Medicine?
The University Of Abuja (UNIABUJA) accepts two sittings for Veterinary Medicine.
How Many Years Is Veterinary Medicine In UNIABUJA?
Veterinary Medicine in UNIABUJA is a 6 years course.
UNIABUJA School Fees For Veterinary Medicine
UNIABUJA school fees for Veterinary Medicine is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Veterinary Medicine In UNIABUJA.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Veterinary Medicine
- Best University To Study Veterinary Medicine In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Veterinary Medicine In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNIABUJA Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
2 thoughts on “Requirements To Study Veterinary Medicine In UNIABUJA”
Very interesting points you have remarked, thanks for posting.
What is the exact fees for veterinary medicine