Requirements To Study Tourism Studies In UNICAL
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Tourism Studies in UNICAL. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Tourism Studies in UNICAL, UNICAL Requirements for Tourism Studies this post is for you.
University Of Calabar Tourism Studies Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Tourism Studies in UNICAL? Does UNICAL accept two sittings for Tourism Studies?, What are the requirements to study Tourism Studies in University Of Calabar.
Does UNICAL offer Tourism Studies? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Tourism Studies in UNICAL? If you have been asking whether University Of Calabar offers Tourism Studies as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Tourism Studies at UNICAL have always asked, and also show you the University Of Calabar JAMB Subject Combination for Tourism Studies.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Tourism Studies at University Of Calabar.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Tourism Studies, all you need to know about Tourism Studies department in UNICAL as well as other schools you can also study Tourism Studies as a course apart from the University Of Calabar should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNICAL Offer Tourism Studies?
The University Of Calabar (UNICAL) offers Tourism Studies.
See Other UNICAL Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNICAL offers Tourism Studies, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Tourism Studies in UNICAL.
Requirements To Study Tourism Studies in UNICAL
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Calabar through JAMB To Study Tourism Studies.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Tourism Studies in UNICAL.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNICAL Tourism Studies Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNICAL Direct Entry Requirements For Tourism Studies
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Calabar through Direct Entry To Study Tourism Studies.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNICAL Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNICAL Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Tourism Studies In UNICAL
Before you will be offered admission to study Tourism Studies in UNICAL this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Calabar to study Tourism Studies.
UNICAL Subject Combination For Tourism Studies
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Tourism Studies in UNICAL.
Is UNICAL Good For Tourism Studies?
The University Of Calabar thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Tourism Studies in UNICAL and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Calabar is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Tourism Studies.
Does UNICAL Accept Two Sittings For Tourism Studies?
The University Of Calabar (UNICAL) accepts two sittings for Tourism Studies.
How Many Years Is Tourism Studies In UNICAL?
Tourism Studies in UNICAL is a 4 years course.
UNICAL School Fees For Tourism Studies
UNICAL school fees for Tourism Studies is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Tourism Studies In UNICAL.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Tourism Studies
- Best University To Study Tourism Studies In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Tourism Studies In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNICAL Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status