Requirements To Study Sociology In UNIPORT
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Sociology in UNIPORT. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Sociology in UNIPORT, UNIPORT Requirements for Sociology this post is for you.
University Of Port Harcourt Sociology Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Sociology in UNIPORT? Does UNIPORT accept two sittings for Sociology?, What are the requirements to study Sociology in University Of Port Harcourt.
Does UNIPORT offer Sociology? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Sociology in UNIPORT? If you have been asking whether University Of Port Harcourt offers Sociology as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Sociology at UNIPORT have always asked, and also show you the University Of Port Harcourt JAMB Subject Combination for Sociology.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Sociology at University Of Port Harcourt.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Sociology, all you need to know about Sociology department in UNIPORT as well as other schools you can also study Sociology as a course apart from the University Of Port Harcourt should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIPORT Offer Sociology?
The University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) offers Sociology.
This means that Sociology is Accredited In UNIPORT.
See Other UNIPORT Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIPORT offers Sociology, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Sociology in UNIPORT.
Requirements To Study Sociology in UNIPORT
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Port Harcourt through JAMB To Study Sociology.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Sociology in UNIPORT.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIPORT Sociology Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIPORT Direct Entry Requirements For Sociology
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Port Harcourt through Direct Entry To Study Sociology.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIPORT Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIPORT Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Sociology In UNIPORT
Before you will be offered admission to study Sociology in UNIPORT this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 260 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Port Harcourt to study Sociology.
UNIPORT Subject Combination For Sociology
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Sociology in UNIPORT.
Is UNIPORT Good For Sociology?
The University Of Port Harcourt thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Sociology in UNIPORT and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Port Harcourt is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Sociology.
Does UNIPORT Accept Two Sittings For Sociology?
The University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Accepts two sittings for Sociology.
How Many Years Is Sociology In UNIPORT?
Sociology in UNIPORT is a 4 years course.
UNIPORT School Fees For Sociology
UNIPORT school fees for Sociology is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Sociology In UNIPORT.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Sociology
- Best University To Study Sociology In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Sociology In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Sociology (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- UNIPORT Admission Requirements
- UNIPORT Cut Off Mark
- UNIPORT Post UTME Form