Requirements To Study Sociology In UI
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Sociology in UI. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Sociology in UI, UI Requirements for Sociology this post is for you.
University Of Ibadan Sociology Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Sociology in UI? Does UI accept two sittings for Sociology?, What are the requirements to study Sociology in University Of Ibadan.
Does UI offer Sociology? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Sociology in UI? If you have been asking whether University Of Ibadan offers Sociology as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Sociology at UI have always asked, and also show you the University Of Ibadan JAMB Subject Combination for Sociology.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Sociology at University Of Ibadan.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Sociology, all you need to know about Sociology department in UI as well as other schools you can also study Sociology as a course apart from the University Of Ibadan should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UI Offer Sociology?
The University Of Ibadan (UI) offers Sociology.
This means that Sociology is Accredited In UI.
See Other UI Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UI offers Sociology, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Sociology in UI.
Requirements To Study Sociology in UI
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Ibadan through JAMB To Study Sociology.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Sociology in UI.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UI Sociology Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UI Direct Entry Requirements For Sociology
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Ibadan through Direct Entry To Study Sociology.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UI Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UI Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Sociology In UI
Before you will be offered admission to study Sociology in UI this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Ibadan to study Sociology.
UI Subject Combination For Sociology
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Sociology in UI.
Is UI Good For Sociology?
The University Of Ibadan thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Sociology in UI and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Ibadan is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Sociology.
Does UI Accept Two Sittings For Sociology?
The University Of Ibadan (UI) Accepts two sittings for Sociology.
How Many Years Is Sociology In UI?
Sociology in UI is a 4 years course.
UI School Fees For Sociology
UI school fees for Sociology is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Sociology In UI.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Sociology
- Best University To Study Sociology In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Sociology In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UI Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status