In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Radiography in UNIJOS. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Radiography in UNIJOS, UNIJOS Requirements for Radiography this post is for you.
University Of Jos Radiography Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Radiography in UNIJOS? Does UNIJOS accept two sittings for Radiography?, What are the requirements to study Radiography in University Of Jos.
Does UNIJOS offer Radiography? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Radiography in UNIJOS? If you have been asking whether University Of Jos offers Radiography as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Radiography at UNIJOS have always asked, and also show you the University Of Jos JAMB Subject Combination for Radiography.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Radiography at University Of Jos.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Radiography, all you need to know about Radiography department in UNIJOS as well as other schools you can also study Radiography as a course apart from the University Of Jos should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Does UNIJOS Offer Radiography?
- 2 Requirements To Study Radiography in UNIJOS
- 3 UNIJOS Direct Entry Requirements For Radiography
- 4 Cut Off Mark For Radiography In UNIJOS
- 5 UNIJOS Subject Combination For Radiography
- 6 Is UNIJOS Good For Radiography?
- 7 Does UNIJOS Accept Two Sittings For Radiography?
- 8 How Many Years Is Radiography In UNIJOS?
- 9 UNIJOS School Fees For Radiography
- 10 YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- 11 READ ALSO
- 12 RECOMMENDED POSTS
Does UNIJOS Offer Radiography?
This means that Radiography is Accredited In UNIJOS.
See Other UNIJOS Courses And Requirements.
Requirements To Study Radiography in UNIJOS
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Jos through JAMB To Study Radiography.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Radiography in UNIJOS.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIJOS Radiography Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIJOS Direct Entry Requirements For Radiography
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Jos through Direct Entry To Study Radiography.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIJOS Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIJOS Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Radiography In UNIJOS
Before you will be offered admission to study Radiography in UNIJOS this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 240 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Jos to study Radiography.
UNIJOS Subject Combination For Radiography
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Radiography in UNIJOS.
Is UNIJOS Good For Radiography?
The University Of Jos thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Radiography in UNIJOS and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Jos is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Radiography.
Does UNIJOS Accept Two Sittings For Radiography?
How Many Years Is Radiography In UNIJOS?
Radiography in UNIJOS is a 4 years course.
UNIJOS School Fees For Radiography
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Radiography
- Best University To Study Radiography In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Radiography In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- UNIJOS Admission Requirements
- UNIJOS Cut Off Mark
- UNIJOS Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into UNIJOS
- How UNIJOS Admission Is Given
Thanks for reading, please share.
If you have any questions, leave me a comment below and I will try my best to respond also do well to subscribe so as to be notified when I reply to your comment, thanks.