Requirements To Study Radiography In FULAFIA
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Radiography in FULAFIA. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Radiography in FULAFIA, FULAFIA Requirements for Radiography this post is for you.
Federal University Of Lafia Radiography Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Radiography in FULAFIA? Does FULAFIA accept two sittings for Radiography?, What are the requirements to study Radiography in Federal University Of Lafia.
Does FULAFIA offer Radiography? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Radiography in FULAFIA? If you have been asking whether Federal University Of Lafia offers Radiography as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Radiography at FULAFIA have always asked, and also show you the Federal University Of Lafia JAMB Subject Combination for Radiography.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Radiography at Federal University Of Lafia.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Radiography, all you need to know about Radiography department in FULAFIA as well as other schools you can also study Radiography as a course apart from the Federal University Of Lafia should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does FULAFIA Offer Radiography?
The Federal University Of Lafia (FULAFIA) offers Radiography.
See Other FULAFIA Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that FULAFIA offers Radiography, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Radiography in FULAFIA.
Requirements To Study Radiography in FULAFIA
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Federal University Of Lafia through JAMB To Study Radiography.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Radiography in FULAFIA.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet FULAFIA Radiography Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
FULAFIA Direct Entry Requirements For Radiography
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Federal University Of Lafia through Direct Entry To Study Radiography.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings
Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the FULAFIA Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And FULAFIA Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Radiography In FULAFIA
Before you will be offered admission to study Radiography in FULAFIA this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Federal University Of Lafia to study Radiography.
FULAFIA Subject Combination For Radiography
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Radiography in FULAFIA.
Is FULAFIA Good For Radiography?
The Federal University Of Lafia thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Radiography in FULAFIA and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Federal University Of Lafia is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Radiography.
Does FULAFIA Accept Two Sittings For Radiography?
The Federal University Of Lafia (FULAFIA) Accepts two sittings for Radiography.
This means that you can combine two results to study Radiography in FULAFIA.
How Many Years Is Radiography In FULAFIA?
Radiography in FULAFIA is a 4 years course.
FULAFIA School Fees For Radiography
FULAFIA school fees for Radiography is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Radiography In FULAFIA.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Radiography
- Best University To Study Radiography In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Radiography In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- FULAFIA Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
9 thoughts on “Requirements To Study Radiography In FULAFIA”
can I apply radiography as direct entry in Federal university lafia…???
What are subject combination for radiography and medical labouratory science. if i score 200 in my jamb can secure admission to study both courses
How many question are in post utme for nursing and medical labouratory
Diploma in medical x ray can radiography in fulifia ?
I am seriously in need to study Radiography in Federal university lafiya, I have try but admission not given and I want to try this time also, because I want to write jamb again. Thank you and I hope you people will consider me.
I have gained admission to study Science Laboratory technology in FuLafia. Please can change when I start to Radiology
I scored 191 in jamb 2022, would I be admitted in federal University lafia, to study RADIOGRAPHY??
Can I get admission for RADIOGRAPHY
From nasarawa state
Can I get admission with 209
From nasarawa state