Requirements To Study Pharmacy In UNN
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Pharmacy in UNN. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Pharmacy in UNN, UNN Requirements for Pharmacy this post is for you.
University Of Nigeria Pharmacy Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Pharmacy in UNN? Does UNN accept two sittings for Pharmacy?, What are the requirements to study Pharmacy in University Of Nigeria.
Does UNN offer Pharmacy? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Pharmacy in UNN? If you have been asking whether University Of Nigeria offers Pharmacy as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Pharmacy at UNN have always asked, and also show you the University Of Nigeria JAMB Subject Combination for Pharmacy.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Pharmacy at University Of Nigeria.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Pharmacy, all you need to know about Pharmacy department in UNN as well as other schools you can also study Pharmacy as a course apart from the University Of Nigeria should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNN Offer Pharmacy?
The University Of Nigeria (UNN) offers Pharmacy.
See other courses offered UNN.
Now that you are aware that UNN offers Pharmacy, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Pharmacy in UNN.
Requirements To Study Pharmacy in UNN
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Nigeria through JAMB To Study Pharmacy.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Pharmacy in UNN.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNN Pharmacy Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNN Direct Entry Requirements For Pharmacy
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Nigeria through Direct Entry To Study Pharmacy.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Pharmacy In UNN
Before you will be offered admission to study Pharmacy in UNN this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Nigeria to study Pharmacy.
UNN Subject Combination For Pharmacy
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Pharmacy in UNN.
Is UNN Good For Pharmacy?
The University Of Nigeria thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Pharmacy in UNN and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Nigeria is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Pharmacy.
Does UNN Accept Two Sittings For Pharmacy?
The University Of Nigeria (UNN) accepts two sittings for Pharmacy.
How Many Years is Pharmacy In UNN?
Pharmacy in UNN is a 5 years course.
UNN School Fees For Pharmacy
UNN school fees for Pharmacy is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Pharmacy In UNN.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Pharmacy
- Best University To Study Pharmacy In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Pharmacy In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNN Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
3 thoughts on “Requirements To Study Pharmacy In UNN”
I studied food science and technology can I apply for D.E in pharmacy? If ,yes can I still buy d form now for 2021/2022 session?
I choose English, chemistry, biology and Agricultural science in jamb for pharmacy is it okay and my cut off Mark was 186 in UNN.Pls let me know
Does UNN accept direct entry into pharmacy? I did my ND in ondo state college of health technology, Akure and I have distinction in all courses.