Requirements To Study Pharmacy In UNIZIK
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Pharmacy in UNIZIK. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Pharmacy in UNIZIK, UNIZIK Requirements for Pharmacy this post is for you.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Pharmacy Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Pharmacy in UNIZIK? Does UNIZIK accept two sittings for Pharmacy?, What are the requirements to study Pharmacy in Nnamdi Azikiwe University.
Does UNIZIK offer Pharmacy? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Pharmacy in UNIZIK? If you have been asking whether Nnamdi Azikiwe University offers Pharmacy as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Pharmacy at UNIZIK have always asked, and also show you the Nnamdi Azikiwe University JAMB Subject Combination for Pharmacy.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Pharmacy at Nnamdi Azikiwe University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Pharmacy, all you need to know about Pharmacy department in UNIZIK as well as other schools you can also study Pharmacy as a course apart from the Nnamdi Azikiwe University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIZIK Offer Pharmacy?
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) offers Pharmacy.
See other courses offered UNIZIK.
Now that you are aware that UNIZIK offers Pharmacy, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Pharmacy in UNIZIK.
Requirements To Study Pharmacy in UNIZIK
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University through JAMB To Study Pharmacy.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Pharmacy in UNIZIK.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIZIK Pharmacy Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIZIK Direct Entry Requirements For Pharmacy
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University through Direct Entry To Study Pharmacy.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIZIK Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIZIK Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Pharmacy In UNIZIK
Before you will be offered admission to study Pharmacy in UNIZIK this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 240 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University to study Pharmacy.
UNIZIK Subject Combination For Pharmacy
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Pharmacy in UNIZIK.
Is UNIZIK Good For Pharmacy?
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Pharmacy in UNIZIK and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Nnamdi Azikiwe University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Pharmacy.
Does UNIZIK Accept Two Sittings For Pharmacy?
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) accepts two sittings for Pharmacy.
How Many Years is Pharmacy In UNIZIK?
Pharmacy in UNIZIK is a 4 years course.
UNIZIK School Fees For Pharmacy
UNIZIK school fees for Pharmacy is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Pharmacy In UNIZIK.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Pharmacy
- Best University To Study Pharmacy In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Pharmacy In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNIZIK Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
10 thoughts on “Requirements To Study Pharmacy In UNIZIK”
Is 200 score able gain admission for pharmacy
I got 198 can I write post utme for pharmacy department and get admissions
Pharmacy is 6 years in unizik and the school fees us one hundred thousand naira
Can I study pharmacy in unizik with 218 score
If I score 218 in jamb can I study pharmacy in unizik
Can I get admission to study pharmacy in unizik with a mark of 218
Can 210 gain admission for pharmacy in unizik
I scored 208 in jamb and I want to study pharmacy in unizik can I get admission
i got 255 can i stuy pharmacy in unizik
With a Jamb score of 251 and O level score of 85.5 totalling about 261, is this score good enough for Pharmacy Admission in UNIZIK for Non-Indigene?