In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Pharmacy in UNIJOS. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Pharmacy in UNIJOS, UNIJOS Requirements for Pharmacy this post is for you.
University Of Jos Pharmacy Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Pharmacy in UNIJOS? Does UNIJOS accept two sittings for Pharmacy?, What are the requirements to study Pharmacy in University Of Jos.
Does UNIJOS offer Pharmacy? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Pharmacy in UNIJOS? If you have been asking whether University Of Jos offers Pharmacy as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Pharmacy at UNIJOS have always asked, and also show you the University Of Jos JAMB Subject Combination for Pharmacy.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Pharmacy at University Of Jos.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Pharmacy, all you need to know about Pharmacy department in UNIJOS as well as other schools you can also study Pharmacy as a course apart from the University Of Jos should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Does UNIJOS Offer Pharmacy?
- 2 Requirements To Study Pharmacy in UNIJOS
- 3 UNIJOS Direct Entry Requirements For Pharmacy
- 4 Cut Off Mark For Pharmacy In UNIJOS
- 5 UNIJOS Subject Combination For Pharmacy
- 6 Is UNIJOS Good For Pharmacy?
- 7 Does UNIJOS Accept Two Sittings For Pharmacy?
- 8 How Many Years Is Pharmacy In UNIJOS?
- 9 UNIJOS School Fees For Pharmacy
- 10 YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- 11 READ ALSO
- 12 RECOMMENDED POSTS
Does UNIJOS Offer Pharmacy?
The University Of Jos (UNIJOS) offers Pharmacy.
This means that Pharmacy is Accredited In UNIJOS.
See Other UNIJOS Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIJOS offers Pharmacy, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Pharmacy in UNIJOS.
Requirements To Study Pharmacy in UNIJOS
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Jos through JAMB To Study Pharmacy.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Pharmacy in UNIJOS.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIJOS Pharmacy Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNIJOS Direct Entry Requirements For Pharmacy
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Jos through Direct Entry To Study Pharmacy.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIJOS Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIJOS Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Pharmacy In UNIJOS
Before you will be offered admission to study Pharmacy in UNIJOS this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 240 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Jos to study Pharmacy.
UNIJOS Subject Combination For Pharmacy
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Pharmacy in UNIJOS.
Is UNIJOS Good For Pharmacy?
The University Of Jos thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Pharmacy in UNIJOS and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Jos is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Pharmacy.
Does UNIJOS Accept Two Sittings For Pharmacy?
The University Of Jos (UNIJOS) Accepts two sittings for Pharmacy.
How Many Years Is Pharmacy In UNIJOS?
Pharmacy in UNIJOS is a 4 years course.
UNIJOS School Fees For Pharmacy
UNIJOS school fees for Pharmacy is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Pharmacy
- Best University To Study Pharmacy In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Pharmacy In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- UNIJOS Admission Requirements
- UNIJOS Cut Off Mark
- UNIJOS Post UTME Form
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into UNIJOS
- How UNIJOS Admission Is Given
Thanks for reading, please share.
If you have any questions, leave me a comment below and I will try my best to respond also do well to subscribe so as to be notified when I reply to your comment, thanks.