Requirements To Study Pharmacy In UI
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Pharmacy in UI. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Pharmacy in UI, UI Requirements for Pharmacy this post is for you.
University Of Ibadan Pharmacy Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Pharmacy in UI? Does UI accept two sittings for Pharmacy?, What are the requirements to study Pharmacy in University Of Ibadan.
Does UI offer Pharmacy? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Pharmacy in UI? If you have been asking whether University Of Ibadan offers Pharmacy as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Pharmacy at UI have always asked, and also show you the University Of Ibadan JAMB Subject Combination for Pharmacy.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Pharmacy at University Of Ibadan.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Pharmacy, all you need to know about Pharmacy department in UI as well as other schools you can also study Pharmacy as a course apart from the University Of Ibadan should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UI Offer Pharmacy?
The University Of Ibadan (UI) offers Pharmacy.
This means that Pharmacy is Accredited In UI.
See Other UI Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UI offers Pharmacy, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Pharmacy in UI.
Requirements To Study Pharmacy in UI
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Ibadan through JAMB To Study Pharmacy.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Pharmacy in UI.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UI Pharmacy Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UI Direct Entry Requirements For Pharmacy
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Ibadan through Direct Entry To Study Pharmacy.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UI Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UI Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Pharmacy In UI
Before you will be offered admission to study Pharmacy in UI this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 240 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Ibadan to study Pharmacy.
UI Subject Combination For Pharmacy
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Pharmacy in UI.
Is UI Good For Pharmacy?
The University Of Ibadan thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Pharmacy in UI and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Ibadan is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Pharmacy.
Does UI Accept Two Sittings For Pharmacy?
The University Of Ibadan (UI) Accepts two sittings for Pharmacy.
How Many Years Is Pharmacy In UI?
Pharmacy in UI is a 4 years course.
UI School Fees For Pharmacy
UI school fees for Pharmacy is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Pharmacy In UI.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Pharmacy
- Best University To Study Pharmacy In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Pharmacy In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UI Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
5 thoughts on “Requirements To Study Pharmacy In UI”
Can i gain admission into your to study pharmacy without jamb and which other way is possible to study pharmacy without jamb thank you ma/sir
Good Day Ma/Sir please I want to know if I will be admitted in UI because am an Igbo girl because there is this saying that UI will have to admit all candidates from ibadan first before considering any other candidate but I love UI and UI is the best and I always pray to be admitted in UI and I have heard and seen so many good things in UI and also I want to know about the school hostel
that’s not TRUE. if you MERIT admission you will be given.
Good day ma/sir pls I scored 225 can I study pharmacy in UI