Requirements To Study Pharmacy In UDUSOK
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Pharmacy in UDUSOK. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Pharmacy in UDUSOK, UDUSOK Requirements for Pharmacy this post is for you.
Usmanu Danfodiyo University Pharmacy Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Pharmacy in UDUSOK? Does UDUSOK accept two sittings for Pharmacy?, What are the requirements to study Pharmacy in Usmanu Danfodiyo University.
Does UDUSOK offer Pharmacy? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Pharmacy in UDUSOK? If you have been asking whether Usmanu Danfodiyo University offers Pharmacy as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Pharmacy at UDUSOK have always asked, and also show you the Usmanu Danfodiyo University JAMB Subject Combination for Pharmacy.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Pharmacy at Usmanu Danfodiyo University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Pharmacy, all you need to know about Pharmacy department in UDUSOK as well as other schools you can also study Pharmacy as a course apart from the Usmanu Danfodiyo University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UDUSOK Offer Pharmacy?
The Usmanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK) offers Pharmacy.
This means that Pharmacy is Accredited In UDUSOK.
See Other UDUSOK Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UDUSOK offers Pharmacy, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Pharmacy in UDUSOK.
Requirements To Study Pharmacy in UDUSOK
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Usmanu Danfodiyo University through JAMB To Study Pharmacy.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Pharmacy in UDUSOK.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UDUSOK Pharmacy Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UDUSOK Direct Entry Requirements For Pharmacy
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Usmanu Danfodiyo University through Direct Entry To Study Pharmacy.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UDUSOK Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UDUSOK Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Pharmacy In UDUSOK
Before you will be offered admission to study Pharmacy in UDUSOK this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Usmanu Danfodiyo University to study Pharmacy.
UDUSOK Subject Combination For Pharmacy
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Pharmacy in UDUSOK.
Use Of English
Is UDUSOK Good For Pharmacy?
The Usmanu Danfodiyo University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Pharmacy in UDUSOK and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Usmanu Danfodiyo University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Pharmacy.
Does UDUSOK Accept Two Sittings For Pharmacy?
The Usmanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK) Accepts two sittings for Pharmacy.
How Many Years Is Pharmacy In UDUSOK?
Pharmacy in UDUSOK is a 4 years course.
UDUSOK School Fees For Pharmacy
UDUSOK school fees for Pharmacy is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Pharmacy In UDUSOK.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Pharmacy
- Best University To Study Pharmacy In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Pharmacy In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- UDUSOK Admission Requirements
- UDUSOK Cut Off Mark
- UDUSOK Post UTME Form