Requirements To Study Pharmacology In LASU
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Pharmacology in LASU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Pharmacology in LASU, LASU Requirements for Pharmacology this post is for you.
Lagos State University Pharmacology Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Pharmacology in LASU? Does LASU accept two sittings for Pharmacology?, What are the requirements to study Pharmacology in Lagos State University.
Does LASU offer Pharmacology? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Pharmacology in LASU? If you have been asking whether Lagos State University offers Pharmacology as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Pharmacology at LASU have always asked, and also show you the Lagos State University JAMB Subject Combination for Pharmacology.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Pharmacology at Lagos State University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Pharmacology, all you need to know about Pharmacology department in LASU as well as other schools you can also study Pharmacology as a course apart from the Lagos State University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does LASU Offer Pharmacology?
The Lagos State University (LASU) offers Pharmacology.
This means that Pharmacology is Accredited In LASU.
See Other LASU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that LASU offers Pharmacology, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Pharmacology in LASU.
Requirements To Study Pharmacology in LASU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Lagos State University through JAMB To Study Pharmacology.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Pharmacology in LASU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet LASU Pharmacology Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Pharmacology.
LASU Direct Entry Requirements For Pharmacology
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Lagos State University through Direct Entry To Study Pharmacology.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the LASU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And LASU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Pharmacology In LASU
Before you will be offered admission to study Pharmacology in LASU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Lagos State University to study Pharmacology.
LASU Subject Combination For Pharmacology
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Pharmacology in LASU.
Is LASU Good For Pharmacology?
The Lagos State University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Pharmacology in LASU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Lagos State University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Pharmacology.
Does LASU Accept Two Sittings For Pharmacology?
The Lagos State University (LASU) Accepts two sittings for Pharmacology.
How Many Years Is Pharmacology In LASU?
Pharmacology in LASU is a 4 years course.
LASU School Fees For Pharmacology
LASU school fees for Pharmacology is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Pharmacology In LASU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Pharmacology
- Best University To Study Pharmacology In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Pharmacology In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Pharmacology (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- LASU Admission Requirements
- LASU Cut Off Mark
- LASU Post UTME Form
8 thoughts on “Requirements To Study Pharmacology In LASU”
I scored 232 in jamb and can I study pharmacology in lasu?
Can I study pharmacy at LASU with a Jamb score of 244?
Can 213 in jamb gain admission
What course can I study with 196 in LASU
Can I study pharmacology with 206??
Can I study pharmacy with 206
Can I study pharmacy with 180