Requirements To Study Petroleum Engineering In UNILAG
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Petroleum Engineering in UNILAG. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Petroleum Engineering in UNILAG, UNILAG Requirements for Petroleum Engineering this post is for you.
University Of Lagos Petroleum Engineering Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Petroleum Engineering in UNILAG? Does UNILAG accept two sittings for Petroleum Engineering?, What are the requirements to study Petroleum Engineering in University Of Lagos.
Does UNILAG offer Petroleum Engineering? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Petroleum Engineering in UNILAG? If you have been asking whether University Of Lagos offers Petroleum Engineering as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Petroleum Engineering at UNILAG have always asked, and also show you the University Of Lagos JAMB Subject Combination for Petroleum Engineering.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Petroleum Engineering at University Of Lagos.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Petroleum Engineering, all you need to know about Petroleum Engineering department in UNILAG as well as other schools you can also study Petroleum Engineering as a course apart from the University Of Lagos should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNILAG Offer Petroleum Engineering?
The University Of Lagos (UNILAG) offers Petroleum Engineering.
See Other UNILAG Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNILAG offers Petroleum Engineering, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Petroleum Engineering in UNILAG.
Requirements To Study Petroleum Engineering in UNILAG
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Lagos through JAMB To Study Petroleum Engineering.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than one (1) sitting before you can study Petroleum Engineering in UNILAG.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNILAG Petroleum Engineering Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNILAG Direct Entry Requirements For Petroleum Engineering
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Lagos through Direct Entry To Study Petroleum Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of One (1) sitting
Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNILAG Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNILAG Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Petroleum Engineering In UNILAG
Before you will be offered admission to study Petroleum Engineering in UNILAG this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Lagos to study Petroleum Engineering.
UNILAG Subject Combination For Petroleum Engineering
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Petroleum Engineering in UNILAG.
Is UNILAG Good For Petroleum Engineering?
The University Of Lagos thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Petroleum Engineering in UNILAG and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Lagos is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Petroleum Engineering.
Does UNILAG Accept Two Sittings For Petroleum Engineering?
The University Of Lagos (UNILAG) Does Not Accept two sittings for Petroleum Engineering.
How Many Years Is Petroleum Engineering In UNILAG?
Petroleum Engineering in UNILAG is a 4 years course.
UNILAG School Fees For Petroleum Engineering
UNILAG school fees for Petroleum Engineering is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Petroleum Engineering In UNILAG.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Petroleum Engineering
- Best University To Study Petroleum Engineering In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Petroleum Engineering In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNILAG Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
One thought on “Requirements To Study Petroleum Engineering In UNILAG”
Enter your comment here..can unilag offer me petroleum engineering without further math