Requirements To Study Petroleum Engineering In NDU
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Petroleum Engineering in NDU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Petroleum Engineering in NDU, NDU Requirements for Petroleum Engineering this post is for you.
Niger Delta University Petroleum Engineering Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Petroleum Engineering in NDU? Does NDU accept two sittings for Petroleum Engineering?, What are the requirements to study Petroleum Engineering in Niger Delta University.
Does NDU offer Petroleum Engineering? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Petroleum Engineering in NDU? If you have been asking whether Niger Delta University offers Petroleum Engineering as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Petroleum Engineering at NDU have always asked, and also show you the Niger Delta University JAMB Subject Combination for Petroleum Engineering.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Petroleum Engineering at Niger Delta University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Petroleum Engineering, all you need to know about Petroleum Engineering department in NDU as well as other schools you can also study Petroleum Engineering as a course apart from the Niger Delta University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does NDU Offer Petroleum Engineering?
The Niger Delta University (NDU) offers Petroleum Engineering.
This means that Petroleum Engineering is Accredited In NDU.
See Other NDU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that NDU offers Petroleum Engineering, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Petroleum Engineering in NDU.
Requirements To Study Petroleum Engineering in NDU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Niger Delta University through JAMB To Study Petroleum Engineering.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Petroleum Engineering in NDU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet NDU Petroleum Engineering Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
NDU Direct Entry Requirements For Petroleum Engineering
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Niger Delta University through Direct Entry To Study Petroleum Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the NDU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And NDU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Petroleum Engineering In NDU
Before you will be offered admission to study Petroleum Engineering in NDU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 280 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Niger Delta University to study Petroleum Engineering.
NDU Subject Combination For Petroleum Engineering
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Petroleum Engineering in NDU.
Is NDU Good For Petroleum Engineering?
The Niger Delta University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Petroleum Engineering in NDU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Niger Delta University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Petroleum Engineering.
Does NDU Accept Two Sittings For Petroleum Engineering?
The Niger Delta University (NDU) Accepts two sittings for Petroleum Engineering.
How Many Years Is Petroleum Engineering In NDU?
Petroleum Engineering in NDU is a 5 years course.
NDU School Fees For Petroleum Engineering
NDU school fees for Petroleum Engineering is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Petroleum Engineering In NDU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Petroleum Engineering
- Best University To Study Petroleum Engineering In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Petroleum Engineering In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Petroleum Engineering (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- NDU Admission Requirements
- NDU Cut Off Mark
- NDU Post UTME Form
One thought on “Requirements To Study Petroleum Engineering In NDU”
Thanks for the update