Requirements To Study Nursing Science In UNN
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Nursing Science in UNN. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Nursing Science in UNN, UNN Requirements for Nursing Science this post is for you.
University Of Nigeria Nursing Science Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Nursing Science in UNN? Does UNN accept two sittings for Nursing Science?, What are the requirements to study Nursing Science in University Of Nigeria.
Does UNN offer Nursing Science? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Nursing Science in UNN? If you have been asking whether University Of Nigeria offers Nursing Science as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Nursing Science at UNN have always asked, and also show you the University Of Nigeria JAMB Subject Combination for Nursing Science.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Nursing Science at University Of Nigeria.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Nursing Science, all you need to know about Nursing Science department in UNN as well as other schools you can also study Nursing Science as a course apart from the University Of Nigeria should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNN Offer Nursing Science?
The University Of Nigeria (UNN) offers Nursing Science.
See other courses offered UNN.
Now that you are aware that UNN offers Nursing Science, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Nursing Science in UNN.
Requirements To Study Nursing Science in UNN
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Nigeria through JAMB To Study Nursing Science.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Nursing Science in UNN.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
Meet UNN Nursing Science Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNN Direct Entry Requirements For Nursing Science
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Nigeria through Direct Entry To Study Nursing Science.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Nursing Science In UNN
Before you will be offered admission to study Nursing Science in UNN this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 240 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Nigeria to study Nursing Science.
UNN Subject Combination For Nursing Science
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Nursing Science in UNN.
Is UNN Good For Nursing Science?
The University Of Nigeria thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Nursing Science in UNN and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Nigeria is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Nursing Science.
Does UNN Accept Two Sittings For Nursing Science?
The University Of Nigeria (UNN) accepts two sittings for Nursing Science.
How Many Years is Nursing Science In UNN?
Nursing Science in UNN is a 5 years course.
UNN School Fees For Nursing Science
UNN school fees for Nursing Science is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Nursing Science In UNN.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Nursing Science
- Best University To Study Nursing Science In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Nursing Science In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNN Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
14 thoughts on “Requirements To Study Nursing Science In UNN”
Goodmorning, please I studied health information management in ahmadu bello university Teaching hospital, HND equailvant can I apply for direct entry to study nursing
Can a candidate with only waec result under one sitting make it for nursing if he apply unn as first choice
Can someone who mistakenly chose maths over physics in unn subject combination for nursing, and have written the exams be hopeful for admission in nursing department?
If I scored 206 am I sure of admission in unn
If someone dat want to study nursing gets 198 in jamb are they qualified for de post utme
YOU ARE OVER QUALIFIED!
I got 225 in jamb can I apply for nursing in UNN
I got 188 as my jamb score Will gain admission into unn to study dentisty and dental surgery
that can only possible with a high post UTME score
Good day sir, I scored 244 in my jamb what are my chances of gaining admission to study nursing or should I change to a state university
score high in Post UTME
Please, sir my score was 171 in jamb, for someone dat want to study nursing in UNN, are they qualified for de post UTME.
Your score is actually low, consider changing course TO A LOWER COURSE