Requirements To Study Nursing Science In UNIMAID
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Nursing Science in UNIMAID. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Nursing Science in UNIMAID, UNIMAID Requirements for Nursing Science this post is for you.
University Of Maiduguri Nursing Science Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Nursing Science in UNIMAID? Does UNIMAID accept two sittings for Nursing Science?, What are the requirements to study Nursing Science in University Of Maiduguri.
Does UNIMAID offer Nursing Science? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Nursing Science in UNIMAID? If you have been asking whether University Of Maiduguri offers Nursing Science as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Nursing Science at UNIMAID have always asked, and also show you the University Of Maiduguri JAMB Subject Combination for Nursing Science.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Nursing Science at University Of Maiduguri.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Nursing Science, all you need to know about Nursing Science department in UNIMAID as well as other schools you can also study Nursing Science as a course apart from the University Of Maiduguri should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIMAID Offer Nursing Science?
The University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) offers Nursing Science.
This means that Nursing Science is Accredited In UNIMAID.
See Other UNIMAID Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that UNIMAID offers Nursing Science, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Nursing Science in UNIMAID.
Requirements To Study Nursing Science in UNIMAID
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Maiduguri through JAMB To Study Nursing Science.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Nursing Science in UNIMAID.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIMAID Nursing Science Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Nursing Science.
UNIMAID Direct Entry Requirements For Nursing Science
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Maiduguri through Direct Entry To Study Nursing Science.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIMAID Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIMAID Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Nursing Science In UNIMAID
Before you will be offered admission to study Nursing Science in UNIMAID this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 250 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Maiduguri to study Nursing Science.
UNIMAID Subject Combination For Nursing Science
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Nursing Science in UNIMAID.
Is UNIMAID Good For Nursing Science?
The University Of Maiduguri thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Nursing Science in UNIMAID and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Maiduguri is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Nursing Science.
Does UNIMAID Accept Two Sittings For Nursing Science?
The University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Accepts two sittings for Nursing Science.
How Many Years Is Nursing Science In UNIMAID?
Nursing Science in UNIMAID is a 4 years course.
UNIMAID School Fees For Nursing Science
UNIMAID school fees for Nursing Science is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Nursing Science In UNIMAID.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Nursing Science
- Best University To Study Nursing Science In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Nursing Science In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- UNIMAID Admission Requirements
- UNIMAID Cut Off Mark
- UNIMAID Post UTME Form
One thought on “Requirements To Study Nursing Science In UNIMAID”
Good evening sir can a diploma in community health apply for direct entered to study bsc nursing in university of maiduguri?