Requirements To Study Nursing Science In OOU
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Nursing Science in OOU. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Nursing Science in OOU, OOU Requirements for Nursing Science this post is for you.
Olabisi Onabanjo University Nursing Science Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Nursing Science in OOU? Does OOU accept two sittings for Nursing Science?, What are the requirements to study Nursing Science in Olabisi Onabanjo University.
Does OOU offer Nursing Science? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Nursing Science in OOU? If you have been asking whether Olabisi Onabanjo University offers Nursing Science as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Nursing Science at OOU have always asked, and also show you the Olabisi Onabanjo University JAMB Subject Combination for Nursing Science.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Nursing Science at Olabisi Onabanjo University.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Nursing Science, all you need to know about Nursing Science department in OOU as well as other schools you can also study Nursing Science as a course apart from the Olabisi Onabanjo University should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does OOU Offer Nursing Science?
The Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) offers Nursing Science.
This means that Nursing Science is Accredited In OOU.
See Other OOU Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that OOU offers Nursing Science, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Nursing Science in OOU.
Requirements To Study Nursing Science in OOU
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Olabisi Onabanjo University through JAMB To Study Nursing Science.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Nursing Science in OOU.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet OOU Nursing Science Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
OOU Direct Entry Requirements For Nursing Science
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Olabisi Onabanjo University through Direct Entry To Study Nursing Science.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the OOU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And OOU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Nursing Science In OOU
Before you will be offered admission to study Nursing Science in OOU this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 270 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Olabisi Onabanjo University to study Nursing Science.
OOU Subject Combination For Nursing Science
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Nursing Science in OOU.
Use Of English
Is OOU Good For Nursing Science?
The Olabisi Onabanjo University thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Nursing Science in OOU and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Olabisi Onabanjo University is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Nursing Science.
Does OOU Accept Two Sittings For Nursing Science?
The Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Accepts two sittings for Nursing Science.
How Many Years Is Nursing Science In OOU?
Nursing Science in OOU is a 5 years course.
OOU School Fees For Nursing Science
OOU school fees for Nursing Science is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Nursing Science In OOU.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Nursing Science
- Best University To Study Nursing Science In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Nursing Science In Nigeria
- Cut Off Mark For Nursing Science (JAMB)
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- How To Check School Admission Status
- OOU Admission Requirements
- OOU Cut Off Mark
- OOU Post UTME Form
17 thoughts on “Requirements To Study Nursing Science In OOU”
What if I score 176 can I study nursing
Pls can someone use science laboratory technology from national diploma to enter nursing science in oou
Can I study Nursing with 230 JB In Oou
Can someone with 198 study nursing and also get the post utme form
Can some one with 190 study nursing in oou
Can I apply for nursing science with 242 but will be sixteen in April next year?
can i study nursing with 215
yes, score high in Post UTME
Pls can I studs nursing with 198
score high in Post UTME
Can I study nursing in OOU with 259
Can I study nursing in oou with 182in jamb
score high in POST UTME
Please can i apply for direct entry for nursing science with ND certificate in SLT
Can some appy for nursing with 168 in oou pls sir or ma